Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
One day the men in these worlds will actually look like they are related to the girls as none of the girls look Asian but all the guys do. This is my father.... wait like step father as he looks nothing like you or your cousin? Or any of the female characters.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
One day the men in these worlds will actually look like they are related to the girls as none of the girls look Asian but all the guys do. This is my father.... wait like step father as he looks nothing like you or your cousin? Or any of the female characters.
That's mostly on Honey Select, male customization options are terrible there.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I assume the missing item I need is the key but I'm not sure what to do after getting it. Any help, please?

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Now to wait another year for an update
I think the Dev is trying to drum up business on his accounts. If he comes out with two updates right away people are likely to start sponsoring again. If you put out ONE, then people will know its not a contiguous effort. The Dev has a great opportunity here, lets hope he doesn't blow it.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I think the Dev is trying to drum up business on his accounts. If he comes out with two updates right away people are likely to start sponsoring again. If you put out ONE, then people will know its not a contiguous effort. The Dev has a great opportunity here, lets hope he doesn't blow it.
I agree with you cause I've seen many games on this site that have potential but the dev ultimately killed it before it could show said potential. I hope the dev isn't one of those dev tbh

Reactions: Scubatropin

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Growth is pretty hard to get if you vanish for a year, people move on to other projects, people basically already got what they wanted out of this one too, I know I have.

Reactions: splamo

FelicityLove

Feb 16, 2023
Played the new update.

Was it worth waiting a year? Nope.

Used to like this game, but now it just feels like waiting for it to be put down.
The last time I played this game was back when 0.8 was first released and that was ages ago. Saw this was updated so I decided to try it again. Because the last time I played was ages ago, this felt like a ton of "new" content.

IMO, some projects like this one that become very slow in the updates, needs to be "forgotten" for a while. So, if you ever decide to return because it randomly crossed your path again, there might be a ton of "new" content without the mental stigma that you were waiting for the next update because you mentally weren't thinking about the game at all.

I'll probably check this game out again if it ever makes it to .30 and if it doesn't, oh well nothing lost. No need to spend energy worry about waiting for the next update.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
May 26, 2020
Well I'm very happy with the new content. I'll take slow updates if the updates are fire.

I admittedly may be biased, cause the newest Sunday event feels like it was written specifically for me. My only real disappointment at this point is that Nefari isn't one of the girls doing he toilet voyeur thing for us

Reactions: Soulafein
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes