Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The last time I played this game was back when 0.8 was first released and that was ages ago. Saw this was updated so I decided to try it again. Because the last time I played was ages ago, this felt like a ton of "new" content.

IMO, some projects like this one that become very slow in the updates, needs to be "forgotten" for a while. So, if you ever decide to return because it randomly crossed your path again, there might be a ton of "new" content without the mental stigma that you were waiting for the next update because you mentally weren't thinking about the game at all.

I'll probably check this game out again if it ever makes it to .30 and if it doesn't, oh well nothing lost. No need to spend energy worry about waiting for the next update.
I want to agree with you but at the same time, its taken them nearly a year to do this update and its been a nothing update. Were this another developer, the amount of content we've seen here could probably have been done in 3 or 4 updates.

By all means, you can sit on your hands and wait, just don't hop in and expect everyone to follow your example.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Played the new update.

Was it worth waiting a year? Nope.

Used to like this game, but now it just feels like waiting for it to be put down.
And now we wait another year for more one scene with a few characters (my last playthrough was from 7/21/2022)....i believe that the dev will only work hard if he lost a lot of pledges on patreon, i see some other developers doing the same or more every 2/3 months, i wonder what people say on his patreon if they say anything. I really see they giving each other a high five and saying "see you next year".

olchippy1

Oct 16, 2022
anyone got a save that starts alongside this update or a little bit before? it's been so long i don't have mine anymore

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game is still being made? Should have been finished up a long time ago or abandoned. Doubt that will happen with the dev raking in money for doing pretty much nothing. I honestly thought this game was abandoned considering how long it's been since an update. Which they really can't be called that since very little content is made. Reminds me of another game where the dev moved extremely slow and responds when called out for not really working on the game.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I thought people were being a bit hyperbolic when saying it had been a year since the last update, but then I looked at my last save and...no, it really had been a year almost. Only needed like a week or two more lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Noid42 and EJW

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am unable to find where to locate the 2nd from last girl. the hint is unhelpful. anyone has an idea on how to unlock her?

where.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hell, after all this time I'm trying to remember who the fuck vana is. Going everywhere on the map. Nothing. These hints are pretty worthless when they rely on you recalling jack shit from almost a year ago.
Yea. also, there are two different Vana scenes... and she is in wildly different locations for each one.

Apparently she is a mermaid? it came up during the latest sex scene with her. (its why she is so wet. mermaid pussy)

I think first new Vana scene is at the gym. and 2nd one was... I think it was the arcade maybe? or was it her home? sorry, I forgot.

Reactions: kerpla291 and joryh

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Go to the Backstreets at night, enter the laundromat/club you'll see a key on a bench grab that and go to the tent at the beach.
thank you. I read the journal and it says to talk to someone who knows about the cave
who is that?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
To unlock Kumi / girl number 23 (2nd from last one. the girl to the right of Beatrix in the relationship screen)
1. at night go to backstreets. go forward then enter the laundromat. there is a key on on a bench there. pick it up.
2. go to beach. go left. there is a tent. open tent with key. read diary
3. go to lake in the day. talk to old man. he wants "maniac moonshine".
4. go to backstreets during afternoon. talk to hobo wearing aluminium foil hat. buy moonshine for 500$. return it to old man at lake
5. go to beach at saturday night

Kumi level 2:
To advance her relationship you need to find her at night. She can be found at thick cream cafe

Kumi level 3 & 4 & 5:
Go to office building afternoon.

Kumi level 6:
beach afternoon.

The Old Man at the lake
thanks.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes