Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I've been to the laundromat every night, and there is no key or anything clickable in there except for the girl. :(
You may have some events in this place that you have not yet completed. How far have you gone with Vana? Did you do the scene with the two mythic girls at the club?

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
for sure didn't feel like a ton of content was added this time considering the date on my last save... but at least it's still working on my old-ass renply version and not telling me to go buy a new pc... lol 7 was a good version of windows dang it!

*shakes cane at the sky, then ponders if he'll still be alive by the next update.*

• Sad
Reactions: septacycell

Askovan

May 22, 2017
I for one am thankful for the update. nice to see that this game (which i really like and enjoy) is still being worked on. Maybe the author had trouble deciding how to proceed with the story or had some issues in personal life/job. so since i get this game for free i am just glad i get to enjoy this again. Dont get me wrong i think its a pity this game doesnt get more updates but for most authors here game development is mostly a hobby, so just leave them to their pace and hope for the best ;)
cheers
and thx for the update!

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, I like this game a lot and I'm not the only one (This discussion is 600 pages long at this point!).
But...for fuck sake how come that the potential with the mother and son and mother and Esther has been so underestimated?
As I already wrote it could have been exploited without making a direct link between the mother and the son but for instance by developping the past hot story of Esther and MC's mother through photos on Esther's computer or similar. Which is even more hot than a direct link actually to me.
And about the argument of incompatibility btw the game and Patreon because of incest, how hypocrytical this is!
In the game itself there are several incest links when the MC is fucking other characters's mothers with the daughter being present if not taking part.
Moreover countless other games have incest either directly in the game or with incest patches.
Too bad this very good game doesn't.
P.S. : yes this subject have been talked and answered. But I won't apologize for not reading the last 600 pages :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: DigDug69

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I like this game a lot and I'm not the only one (This discussion is 600 pages long at this point!).
But...for fuck sake how come that the potential with the mother and son and mother and Esther has been so underestimated?
As I already wrote it could have been exploited without making a direct link between the mother and the son but for instance by developping the past hot story of Esther and MC's mother through photos on Esther's computer or similar. Which is even more hot than a direct link actually to me.
And about the argument of incompatibility btw the game and Patreon because of incest, how hypocrytical this is!
In the game itself there are several incest links when the MC is fucking other characters's mothers with the daughter being present if not taking part.
Moreover countless other games have incest either directly in the game or with incest patches.
Too bad this very good game doesn't.
P.S. : yes this subject have been talked and answered. But I won't apologize for not reading the last 600 pages :LOL:
Because they didn't want to deal with it. Just like you didn't want to use the search feature to find the answer.

aluveaux

Sep 18, 2019
You may have some events in this place that you have not yet completed. How far have you gone with Vana? Did you do the scene with the two mythic girls at the club?
I figured it out, you have to speak to someone in a position of authority to trigger this quest line. :)

jojomp

Mar 23, 2020
Is it just me or has the qaulity really gone down ?
I kinda forgot what the original quality was at this point. This update introduced standalone sex scenes to 2 of the main girls, and progressed the story of only one. They barely update content for existing girls and yet they introduced 2 new girls. The project timeline they have is absurd.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Yup, pregnancy and a bit of incest. Shut Up And Take My Money.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Just wondering is the only "pregnancy" content still the one dream and the farm. I know the farm is more of a pseudo preg

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Does anyone know if Sunday events are missable? I can't remember now. I'm coming up on event #3 and since I've been focusing on other girls I'm not gonna be able to get Fanora to level 6

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes