MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
Has anyone found Iris to complete the new progression she has? It says "I wonder what Iris is doing tonight.", but I have looked all over the map to find her and have been unable to and going to her house it just tells me I shouldn't be going there right now.
have you check her masturchat at night time? i have completed her new route, mostly you find her at her masturchat or her apartment at night

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
With the tragic loss of Leviticus Cornwall (may he rest in peace) I am taking name suggestions for my new journey in this janky mess of a game that we so dearly love.

Go ham with it, I'll update you guys on which one I picked when the next update drops, so in about 2 or 3 months
Dick Turgid.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I can compress the game for you by deleting all the images, will that suit you? :ROFLMAO:
Unironically the only way to get a real compression here without butchering the quality would be to remove images from old story events and make a compression for returning players only.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is Vell's friend, who you talk to a few times, she even plays with his dick, there is the dream of Esther, there and there are others walking around town. There are not many that you can DO anything with, but you have to remember that unless you have something like Jessie, who is not part of the main group, or that is the focus of the game, pregnancy is always going to be end game content. The only exception to this is if you use a sprite based game, otherwise the amount of work that adds is exponential.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes