bigwanker

May 14, 2019
I already have the 0.10 version, can someone tell me how to update to 0.20 without downloading the whole game again?

sneakypriest

May 7, 2023
hey all I just discovered this game and am currently playing through v0.2, I noticed in most walkthroughs that Naira lv28 is missing. Any hints or links to previous posts (in case I missed it) on what I need to do to get to lv29? Thanks in advance for any help!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hey all I just discovered this game and am currently playing through v0.2, I noticed in most walkthroughs that Naira lv28 is missing. Any hints or links to previous posts (in case I missed it) on what I need to do to get to lv29? Thanks in advance for any help!
Have you tried looking at what her hint says in the game? Click on the heart, top right.

CyanideButter

Jul 7, 2018
Im stuck on Velle's 7th event, I go to velles in the morning, and then go to velvet desire and ask for velle, but then I get stuck on the bouncer asking for the Pass, I click don't have one or Where can I get one, and it just asks the question again on a loop and I can't back out of it , how could I fix this?

Last edited:

dalion

Jun 3, 2018
hey guys did I miss something no matter what time of day or night i go to it the laundromat is locked for me

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes