bloopadooper

Jul 9, 2019
You need to complete the Vana and Kumi story lines before you can meet Wren.
You know I read this a few times and it just never clicked. After seeing the hints here (I have no idea how I went through the laundromat a million times and yet somehow forgot it was a laundromat. You have no idea how many times I've read that hint and clicked on the washing machine in the manor!! Will I ever use my laundry detergent? T_T), I finally started Kumi's quest.

And I was just like OMG! Wren! So that's which storyline she was in! And I came back here.. and reread everyone's posts to share my newfound knowledge.. and was like.. damn.. I'm an idiot.

Sigh.

Reactions: Kiss_69

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh dear - the devs STILL adding new characters? It is meme worthy how many get added to barely feature afterwords. No idea why mermaid was teased or the black elf was cameo'd to never be seen again. Hell some even get full on character cards signifying importance such as the mall cop or the pet shop owner, guess how much content they've gotten the last few YEARS lol.

It is why i don't really play the game no more. It got so convoluted and disjointed as the desire for bloat kicked in (i have not even mentioned the MASSES of characters added via the main harem cast story events yet either by now you've met pretty much everyones mom for example but don't get too attached as zero guarentee you will see any of them again for years either). Then there is the MC'S mom the character who will eternally be reduced to being in pictures found in the game haha.

Still the game has fond memories for me. It was the first AVN i ever played and it alongside Harem Hotel which was another from way back when which still seems to be going. I might have kinda moved on but its good to see the devs are still getting some success from this.

Zen02

Jun 12, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone have a save from the last update? I deleted my save files since it's been a year only for them to finally post an update. Just finished redownloading the game and i wanted to skip to the new content. Any help is greatly appreciated!

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone have a save from the last update? I deleted my save files since it's been a year only for them to finally post an update. Just finished redownloading the game and i wanted to skip to the new content. Any help is greatly appreciated!
There's a v0.18 save on the official website, if that works for you.

Reactions: Zen02

CyanideButter

Jul 7, 2018
So, when I try to get past the bouncer at the club for Velles path, It gets stuckin a loop at the "do you have membership card" and no matter what I click it just goes back and asks the same question again and I can't back out, any help?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really hope as the game progresses that there's going to be a lot more overlap between the girls stories and the main story and each other etc.

Our Mythic Powers being part of a single girls story feels wrong. Like, when and if our powers are ever unlocked fully and properly, that's going to change everything. Not just her story.

And on a related note, I really hope whatever we are is somewhat or fully planned, because there's being a lot of hype for it. Like as it stands all we really know is we're probably unique and possibly stronger than or as strong as Seraphic Mythics.

All the above aside, the game is amazing and i love all the characters, especially the Manor girls. Oh and I'll looking forward to seeing who gets to move into the last room

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes