Bliss25

Feb 14, 2020
The Fenora sex scene isn't working for me. It was the biggest letdown I've had in a long time

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice game with a lot of sexy scenes and animations, good job for this (y) But I kind of don't like monster themes and missing some moans during scenes, though some sex sounds exist :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any plans to make mc mom join him and esther in any scene?
This question has been asked and answered dozens of times in this thread, try the search feature.

You can change the settings in your profile and set it to sort by date, and you will save a lot of effort.

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
But then, how will you see the rest of the scene?
to be honest, id like the same thing. a "replay" should be a replay of the sex scenes, like most other games (or the mods made for them). or at least have 2 options: 1. replay whole scene? 2. replay only sex scene?

having to click through the entire thing just to get my rocks off cause i feel like it is rather annoying. especially the one with nefari going taking MC to egypt for the serum. like, thats a loooot of clicking

Reactions: splamo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
to be honest, id like the same thing. a "replay" should be a replay of the sex scenes, like most other games (or the mods made for them). or at least have 2 options: 1. replay whole scene? 2. replay only sex scene?

having to click through the entire thing just to get my rocks off cause i feel like it is rather annoying. especially the one with nefari going taking MC to egypt for the serum. like, thats a loooot of clicking
That could work, but you could hold CRTL, only takes a few moments.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes