TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, a guy with an actual argument? And a good one on that? The hell are you doing on f95?
Yes, I think you are right, I pretty much know the reasons why the devs choose these limp wristed soys as MC's, but the reason doesn't really matter, I was just commenting my own opinion/preference.
It boils down to one thing, Illusion and the people who make mods for their games, don't give a shit about the guys, and so unless you really trick the engine, and use parts that are meant for women (something most of us don't know how to do), the best you are going to get is a bland nothing, or a disgusting perv. That is really all the HS engine is good to make for men. Go download it and try for yourself, you will see. As for me, the best looking guy I was able to make was still a sleazeball. There is a reason so many use the 'default' model.

It's why most of it is in first person, all the love goes to the women, and the men get mostly ignored. It is such a well known thing, everyone assumed you were trolling, because we have all had this discussion many times, years ago.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I get it man, honestly. I am just sick of seeing these creepy fucks. Why show your MC at all in the game? It serves no purpose. He's weird and shitty looking. Just keep it fully POV and we're golden. (not you, devs in general)
That is why Harem Hotel never shows his face. But there are just sometimes when first person looks wrong, you kind of need a mix.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never in my life have I thought that while having sex, have you?
"Hmm I wish I could see my ass while banging this chick"
Likely not, for sure, but from the side, or some other angle, so you can see more of her, that is the trick.
Have you ever tried to pose a camera from first person? It is not easy, you have to do things like break the MC's neck or remove the head entirely, it's messy at best. Also, you might not be aware of this, but not everyone likes first person, so you have to have options for everyone, that is why this game, and many others give you options for that, so you can see some of it from first person, and some of it not.

Reactions: shitass1001

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Go download it and try for yourself, you will see.
Get it while you can, Illusion is shutting down and stopping sales on Aug 18th.

Hopefully, whoever picks up the rights to their software won't stop people from making games with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dawlben

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Get it while you can, Illusion is shutting down and stopping sales on Aug 18th.

Hopefully, whoever picks up the rights to their software won't stop people from making games with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that's something I wasn't expecting. I know their releases have been kinda shit lately, lots of reused assets and stuff, but I feel a bit sad.

There goes any hope of an Artificial Academy 3...

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay the structure of this game is pretty good but there's a coupla things I really need to comment on and hope the dev sees XD

1. A lot of the early events are REALLLY short. Some of the girls feel a bit 2d. Maybe this opens up later I haven't even nearly finished the story.

2. The creampie/cumming animations in this game are totally out of wack XD They look like they're glitching .. Or having a seizure!

Other than that GG.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had check laundry room at morning,afternoon,night, but I can't find anyting. Where is the item suppose to be?
Sorry if my english so bad.
Not the laundry room in the manor, the Laundromat, downtown. There is a key on the bench.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes