DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Monthly Art - August 2023 (Patreon)

"Come in, the water's perfect." As nice as the water is, it's definitely not the main attraction drawing you in...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Nefari. Enjoy!

❗In-game wallpaper unlock code: hottiespring (v0.21+)

1691584073126.jpeg

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Monthly Art - August 2023 (Patreon)

"Come in, the water's perfect." As nice as the water is, it's definitely not the main attraction drawing you in...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Nefari. Enjoy!

❗In-game wallpaper unlock code: hottiespring (v0.21+)

View attachment 2838453

I needed my Nefari daily dose, many thanks!

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Since we have August monthly, is there a July one? That doesn't seem to be in the thread.
It's kinda boring, but here you go.

Monthly Art - July 2023 (Patreon)

This girl doesn't seem to care what you do as long as you don't interfere with her very important research.

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Wren. Enjoy!

❗In-game wallpaper unlock code: tentaigirl (v0.21+)

1691986628969.png

1691986665533.png

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Mythic Manor v0.20 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.mythicmanor/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Does this game really have monster girls or is that tag misplaced? I hope the monster girl is a succubus.
Considering the questions you have been asking, perhaps you need a more detailes response.

1) There are plenty of monster girls, but 95% of the time they are in their human form. You need to develop your relationship with them for them to show you their "transformation"
2) The society presented in the game consists of humans and monster people (called Mythics), who hide their true nature from the humans. This means that some characters are Mythics and some are human, but there are also half-mythics (people who are children of a human and a mythic - they get to know about mythics but are basically just human - no powers or anything). There are currently two of these in the game: the MC and Aliza, who works in the library.
3) The need to keep their nature and powers a secret, means that in some cases it takes time before a girl reveals that she is a mythic. For the same reason, the MC cannot just keep hitting up girls and telling them "Hi! I'm a half-mythic, so if you are a mythic, it's totally ok for you to tell/show me." As a matter of fact, the trope of a girl accidentally revealing her nature to the MC and freaking out over it for a monemt (before being calmed down with MC telling them he is ok to know), is used several times in the story. I would say that it works considering the world they live in, but then again... if he wasn't a half-mythic, there would be several fubars commited by clumsy chicks all over this weird town...

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes