Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I don't think the dev is slow at all. He released .21 back in July, it just hasn't made it's way here yet... Exceptionally loyal fans.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think the dev is slow at all. He released .21 back in July, it just hasn't made it's way here yet... Exceptionally loyal fans.
That isn't really the issue, not that I am complaining about the time either way. lol

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Where have you heard this?
, and there is no mention of it being out anywhere on Patreon.

1693568125938.png

I also very much doubt it'd be out a mere 2 months after the previous one, considering their usual release schedule :LUL:

Reactions: TheDevian

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
Version 0.20 was released to Patreon on April 25th and to the public on May 9th. There are no further versions currently in distribution. The closest there was to anything related to version 0.21 was an update post made to Patreon on May 16th where the following was stated:

We decided to spend a little time improving the scene replay gallery for Mythic Manor v0.21 based on player feedback! The side characters now have their own pages instead of being clumped into one big, unorganized section. And instead of having multiple pages, we added a scrollbar.

In other v0.21 news, we recently finished updating the code to be compatible with Python 3 which allowed us to update to the latest Ren'Py version. Hopefully, this will help improve the game's performance on the Android version in future releases.

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I could be wrong. I'll go through the discord channel and look. I thought I saw mention that .21 was released in July. Maybe it was wishful thinking or had something to do with the wallpapers released for July and August that indicate they need .21.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Had some high hopes for this game, with so many nice tags but mainly i was playing this due to the virgin tag, we all got diffrent kinks thats just one of mine.

But been playing it for a while now and havent seen a single virgin yet, i know Naira said shes never been close with boys but shes not really a virgin to me when shes riding big dildos, be it real or a dildo it still destroys the virgin vibe and the hymen/pain when its the first time, so making me wonder if there even is a single true virgin in the game or if the tag i just there for fun or to annoy people with that kink to have all the virgins destroyed by dildos?
I mean its even worse with Fanora, MC helps her buy a dildo and slams it in to her pussy even thouhg she has never had sex or used any dildos before, again virgin vipe gone bye bye and ofc the dildo just goes in with no issues or pain or anything, does this developer even know what a virgin is? or did they just random click on tags.

I mean just take a sex scene with Naira, MC slaming it in, fucking her hard and after MC ask if this was her first time and it was.......i mean really...... dont tell me that is considered a virgin scene and thats good enough to put a virgin tag on the game.

Last edited:

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
This is one of the best games (in its category). So let's hope the new update will be coming soon.
Hah. Nice joke. There's at least another 8-9 months (at best) before the next update. The devs have yet to give even a modicum of info on what they are planning to do in terms of update contents for the next version. Also, working on 'improving' playability on Android is such as waste of time, and stupid thing to do. What they should be focusing on is release contents (more on the main girls) considering how they've just kept expanding on some side chicks, and having the main story progress at a snail pace due to that.

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Hoping there's some more development of existing minor characters in this game, they recently added the cop and the arcade girl but never did any more content for the other girl in the cafe or the clothes shop or the security guard or the pet store. Seems like a waste.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Had some high hopes for this game, with so many nice tags but mainly i was playing this due to the virgin tag, we all got diffrent kinks thats just one of mine.

But been playing it for a while now and havent seen a single virgin yet, i know Naira said shes never been close with boys but shes not really a virgin to me when shes riding big dildos, be it real or a dildo it still destroys the virgin vibe and the hymen/pain when its the first time, so making me wonder if there even is a single true virgin in the game or if the tag i just there for fun or to annoy people with that kink to have all the virgins destroyed by dildos?
I mean its even worse with Fanora, MC helps her buy a dildo and slams it in to her pussy even thouhg she has never had sex or used any dildos before, again virgin vipe gone bye bye and ofc the dildo just goes in with no issues or pain or anything, does this developer even know what a virgin is? or did they just random click on tags.

I mean just take a sex scene with Naira, MC slaming it in, fucking her hard and after MC ask if this was her first time and it was.......i mean really...... dont tell me that is considered a virgin scene and thats good enough to put a virgin tag on the game.
While I get that is your kink and all, even without using a dildo, a large % of women either never had a hymen, barely did, or broke it through non-sexual activity. There are so many ways for it to have broken that it's just silly to expect anyone to have one, honestly. According to one study only a bit over half of women bleed during their first time. In another study, even in rape cases involving adolescents, less than 25% of them had tearing of the tissue (might say more about the rapists than anything, but that is another story).

A small percentage of women have had tearing and bleeding when they were not virgins, during consensual sex. There are even women who have had theirs restored through surgery. Some going through that, or using fake ones, entirely because of that misconception, and they don't want their future husband to think they are not. A hymen is not a reliable way to tell if someone is a virgin, and you are still a virgin if you have masturbated with a dildo. Playing with toys is not having sex.

What is good enough for the virgin tag, is for someone to have not had sex before they do in the game. That's it. The devs of the game did not have anything to do with what tags are here, they are not trying to "trick" you, I am not even sure they have an account here. You are blaming the devs for this site's rules. Don't like it, take it up with the site mods. They are in the process of revamping the tag system as we speak. Maybe you can convince them to add a tag for broken hymen or something...

While I do get the idea of wanting someone to be a virgin when you are with them to some degree, even if that is not something I am into, but I don't really get why you would want that experience to be painful for them, the idea of wanting to make someone bleed. Not that I am trying to kink shame, I just don't get it. It's not like a BSDM scene, where pain is part of the pleasure, the girl is not usually a masochist. Seems unnecessary to me...

Oh well, take care, and good luck.

enuig

Oct 29, 2017

Touch grass.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
While I get that is your kink and all, even without using a dildo, a large % of women either never had a hymen, barely did, or broke it through non-sexual activity. There are so many ways for it to have broken that it's just silly to expect anyone to have one, honestly. According to one study only a bit over half of women bleed during their first time. In another study, even in rape cases involving adolescents, less than 25% of them had tearing of the tissue (might say more about the rapists than anything, but that is another story).

A small percentage of women have had tearing and bleeding when they were not virgins, during consensual sex. There are even women who have had theirs restored through surgery. Some going through that, or using fake ones, entirely because of that misconception, and they don't want their future husband to think they are not. A hymen is not a reliable way to tell if someone is a virgin, and you are still a virgin if you have masturbated with a dildo. Playing with toys is not having sex.

What is good enough for the virgin tag, is for someone to have not had sex before they do in the game. That's it. The devs of the game did not have anything to do with what tags are here, they are not trying to "trick" you, I am not even sure they have an account here. You are blaming the devs for this site's rules. Don't like it, take it up with the site mods. They are in the process of revamping the tag system as we speak. Maybe you can convince them to add a tag for broken hymen or something...

While I do get the idea of wanting someone to be a virgin when you are with them to some degree, even if that is not something I am into, but I don't really get why you would want that experience to be painful for them, the idea of wanting to make someone bleed. Not that I am trying to kink shame, I just don't get it. It's not like a BSDM scene, where pain is part of the pleasure, the girl is not usually a masochist. Seems unnecessary to me...

Oh well, take care, and good luck.
Yes but in this game it seems like 100% of the woman has no hymen or any pain doing their first time, which makes it unrealistic which ruins the experince of the story.

Playing with a toy is still sex in my view, its a sextoy not a kids toy and a dildo has the same effect as a real dick.
I will agree that only using a toy a person is still a virgin, but this is a visual novel and i feel it failed big time creating a virgin vibe in the scenes ive seen so far.
First i saw was MC that slams hes dick in and the girl loves it and cums it makes it unrealistic not only is it very rare to cum the first time and also its normal to have a little pain.
Second virgin i saw, she did say ouch after MC barely put the head in, and thats after MC has slamed a dildo in which caused 0 pain, stuff like that makes it to unrealistic.

And to answer your question, its not the pain or the blood but its the knowing your the very first who has sex with the girl that is the kink and for a visual novel there has to be some kind of proff to that or it dosent work, no pain no blood just pure pleasure makes the virgin scenes unrealistic and without it she could be a hooker who had sex 400 times already, if its just a text saying "i am a virgin" it means nothing could be a lie which is more likely then no pain no blood and only pleasure.

Hope i explained my self so you might understand what i mean :)

Also i would say that if they have a hymen its a sure way to say its a virgin, or 98% sure, since i dont think now a days there are many that get it redone by surgery.

And thanks for the info about f95, i have been wondering for months who sets the tags i thought for sure it was the developer since i dident expect the crew of f95 to play 100% of all the games here to put tags in them selfs.
And yes they should have a deflower tag as well, it would be alot better then a virgin tag.

Last edited:

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
Yes but in this game it seems like 100% of the woman has no hymen or any pain doing their first time, which makes it unrealistic which ruins the experince of the story.

Playing with a toy is still sex in my view, its a sextoy not a kids toy and a dildo has the same effect as a real dick.
I will agree that only using a toy a person is still a virgin, but this is a visual novel and i feel it failed big time creating a virgin vibe in the scenes ive seen so far.
First i saw was MC that slams hes dick in and the girl loves it and cums it makes it unrealistic not only is it very rare to cum the first time and also its normal to have a little pain.
Second virgin i saw, she did say ouch after MC barely put the head in, and thats after MC has slamed a dildo in which caused 0 pain, stuff like that makes it to unrealistic.

And to answer your question, its not the pain or the blood but its the knowing your the very first who has sex with the girl that is the kink and for a visual novel there has to be some kind of proff to that or it dosent work, no pain no blood just pure pleasure makes the virgin scenes unrealistic and without it she could be a hooker who had sex 400 times already, if its just a text saying "i am a virgin" it means nothing could be a lie which is more likely then no pain no blood and only pleasure.

Hope i explained my self so you might understand what i mean :)

Also i would say that if they have a hymen its a sure way to say its a virgin, or 98% sure, since i dont think now a days there are many that get it redone by surgery.

And thanks for the info about f95, i have been wondering for months who sets the tags i thought for sure it was the developer since i dident expect the crew of f95 to play 100% of all the games here to put tags in them selfs.
And yes they should have a deflower tag as well, it would be alot better then a virgin tag.
I really didn't want to throw my two cents in here, but I can't just let this go. You are playing a video game, and one with characters with magic powers and bestial transformations at that, and you're critical of the realism of their portrayal of virginity? Not to mention that there really isn't much that a visual novel can do to prove to you that a character is a virgin, any more than an incest game can prove to you that a character is your sister or your mom. It is up to you to believe those words to be true. I guess, if there was a game like this written by a woman, you might get a more realistic description, but this is not that game.

And, while I am sure there are games out there that include a "deflowering" scene, I would personally be turned WAY off by images of pain or blood as that, to me, would cross the line into BDSM or even "guro" content. So, if this game's virgin scenes didn't do anything for you, just move on. I highly doubt you paid anything for this game, so the developer doesn't really owe you anything. And, as has already been established, your false pretense is the result of the forum moderator's use of potentially improper or inaccurate tags, not anything that the devs said or advertised.

Anyway, can we just get back to our regularly scheduled "Where is the update? Is this game abandoned?" posts again? Thanks!

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I really didn't want to throw my two cents in here, but I can't just let this go. You are playing a video game, and one with characters with magic powers and bestial transformations at that, and you're critical of the realism of their portrayal of virginity? Not to mention that there really isn't much that a visual novel can do to prove to you that a character is a virgin, any more than an incest game can prove to you that a character is your sister or your mom. It is up to you to believe those words to be true. I guess, if there was a game like this written by a woman, you might get a more realistic description, but this is not that game.

And, while I am sure there are games out there that include a "deflowering" scene, I would personally be turned WAY off by images of pain or blood as that, to me, would cross the line into BDSM or even "guro" content. So, if this game's virgin scenes didn't do anything for you, just move on. I highly doubt you paid anything for this game, so the developer doesn't really owe you anything. And, as has already been established, your false pretense is the result of the forum moderator's use of potentially improper or inaccurate tags, not anything that the devs said or advertised.

Anyway, can we just get back to our regularly scheduled "Where is the update? Is this game abandoned?" posts again? Thanks!
Dosent sound like you play or rather read the stories, i am not playing a video game i am reading a novel and if it has tags that arent true or if its made very very poorly like this game i speak up, the forum is not just to ask about updates but also to talk about the game good or bad parts.

It might just be something you only use to jerk off to and fast forward to the animations, but that dosent mean thats everyones desire, i am alot more into the stories then anything else.

You might also start reading my posts since i explained this in the last one but ill be happy to tell you again, i dident know how tags got on games on f95 and i said thanks to the dude in my last post for explaining it to me, now i know and wont blame devs, but they are still to blame for very poorly made scenes and story texts.

There are lots and lots of very good novels that also prove that they are a virgin where scenes shows blood not alot but a little as it would be IRL, even those without blood can still be more realistic in how a virgin acts the first time which this game failed at in a very big way.
And just because you might not like a scene with a little blood dosent mean others dont, like i hate big tits i find them ugly and a turn-off but that dosent mean others dont love it, to each their own you know.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Dosent sound like you play or rather read the stories, i am not playing a video game i am reading a novel and if it has tags that arent true or if its made very very poorly like this game i speake up, the forum is not just to ask about updates but also to talk about the game good or bad parts.

It might just be something you only use to jerk off to and fast forward to the animations, but that dosent mean thats everyones desire, i am alot more into the stories then anything else.

You might also start reading my posts since i explained this in the last one but ill be happy to tell you again, i dident know how tags got on games on f95 and i said thanks to the dude in my last post for explaining it to me, now i know and wont blame devs.

There are lots and lots of very good novels that also prove that they are a virgin where scenes shows blood not alot but a little as it would be IRL, even those without blood can still be more realistic in how a virgin acts the first time which this game failed at in a very big way.
And just because you might not like a scene with a little blood dosent mean other dont, like i hate big tits i find them ugly and a turn-off but that dosent mean others love it.
I do not see it as a glaring flaw as you seem to.
As TheDevian said, not all women have intact hymens the first time that they have sex.
If the hymen is not intact, there will be no blood.
Virginity is not based on the condition of the hymen, it is purely based on whether they have ever had penetrative sex with another person, and in the case of a female, penetrative vaginal sex.
It has long been seen as such, but that is only because the only other way to tell is by what the girl tells you, which requires trust.
And there is a reason that few games that I have ever seen on here actually show any blood after the first time sex with a girl.
Although a few of them did give the option to see it, or not.
It requires that the dev create more images, which means more work on that scene, when they could have moved on to another scene, and expanded on something that more people would want to see.
Because few people want to see the blood of a virgin in their story.
I say that, because I have played a shitload of games on here, and only ever seen the option for blood a few times.
If more people wanted to see it, the option would be far more common than it is.
The simple knowledge that it is the girls first time is usually more than enough.
And that is portrayed via text in the story, rather than the images...

This will be my only response to your comments, because by looking at your post history, it is easy to see that you mainly come to the comments of games to complain about them when things are not the way that you want them.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes