Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Absolutely, this topic needs to die.
It has gone on for more than long enough, with only one person supporting the idea, and multiple saying why it does not work or the problems with it in the game.

It has become like a lousy song in a juke box in a bar playing over and over again, because someone loaded it up with a ton of money, and selected the same song to play over and over again, non stop.
No matter how good the song might be, after a while it gets old, and a change is needed.

Quite simply, the dev is not going to add it, because one person is complaining that it is not there, non stop, while multiple people are saying that they don't give a damn about it.
Devs are more likely to go with suggestions from large groups of people, and ignoring individuals who complain incessantly about something.

You already made your point, so just end it, and don't be that juke box.
Wait huh, I missed the drama? can someone give me a summary

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Wait huh, I missed the drama? can someone give me a summary
One person incessantly complaining for pages, that they did not like how something was done in the game, over and over again.
Every time people tried to point out issues with his ideas, he posted again, basically the same complaints again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again and so on.
Topic needed to die, so no details will be given, because I think we can say that pretty much everyone else is sick of hearing about it.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hello, Is this game has Indian girl as Love interest or Arab girl what I am looking for is clothes wearing in traditional style ?
Someone reply me please &thanks.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Hello, Is this game has Indian girl as Love interest or Arab girl what I am looking for is clothes wearing in traditional style ?
if you mean the girl second from the left on the banner then yes she is romanceable, she is a fan favorite as far as i have seen

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
if you mean the girl second from the left on the banner then yes she is romanceable, she is a fan favorite as far as i have seen
She is Egyptian, as in Ancient Egypt, not Muslim era Egypt, and she does not wear a head covering, or veil.

So, if you are looking for a more modern style with head covering and or veils, this game is not for you.
She is not Indian.

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
She is Egyptian, as in Ancient Egypt, not Muslim era Egypt, and she does not wear a head covering, or veil.

So, if you are looking for more modern style of head covering and or veils, this game is not for you.
She is not Indian.
Ok is there any games

MUwolverines92

Jan 26, 2021
Can someone help me out with the scene I'm missing? At least who to talk to or where to go to trigger it? In game walkthrough says I've done everything...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can someone help me out with the scene I'm missing? At least who to talk to or where to go to trigger it? In game walkthrough says I've done everything...
Go to Velle's club, it's a scene with the two strippers there. Can't remember how to trigger it though, sorry. I assume it's related to the back room.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This was updated in may, game's dead my dudes.
The game is not abandoned.
This game is not the dev's main source of income.
Updates are released when the dev has had enough time to work on it, and release something that is worth releasing.
It comes out about 2 to 3 times a year, and it has been that way since the beginning.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
The game is not abandoned.
This game is not the dev's main source of income.
Updates are released when the dev has had enough time to work on it, and release something that is worth releasing.
It comes out about 2 to 3 times a year, and it has been that way since the beginning.
Oh, i didn't knew that, before may people were mad that there wasn't updates (I stumbled uppon this fine thread that time)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Oh, i didn't knew that, before may people were mad that there wasn't updates (I stumbled uppon this fine thread that time)
The people complaining about the updates, were for the most part, people who did not know how the updates were released.
The ones that harp on and on about it, are generally trolls.

Regulars here tend to look at a persons posting history, so it is pretty easy to spot the trolls.
Just about every post that they make in various game threads, are bitching and whining posts.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes