Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Go to the arcade in the afternoon (I believe). Go to the back, there should be something on the floor (a gem). When you pick it up, she will approach you.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This only tends to update once or twice a year. It's not dead it just updates really slowly.
It's a milking game. A game they put no effort in and literally the minimum of work but still get the money from fans

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It's a milking game. A game they put no effort in and literally the minimum of work but still get the money from fans
The game is not their main source of income.
They have a real job and a real life that come first.
They only work on it when they have time, as a hobby.
It is well known that they only do 2 or 3 releases a year.

It is not a case of milking, since it is often said that the game only releases a few times a year, and it has been that way for years.
Many games on F95 become the devs main source of income, because that is what the developers are hoping for, but not all.
Some just do it as a hobby.

Are there games on F95 that are milking people?
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!
Games like Big Brother, which is notorious for never finishing the fucking games, and restarting the games over and over and over again, or having releases with so called bug fixes, and little to no new game content.
But Mythic Manor is not one of them.
Mythic Manor updates are usually sizeable, and well done when they are released.
It's a hobby for the dev, so releases come out, when the dev has the time to work on them, and it is not the only game like that on f95 that is a hobby for the dev, not a job.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there a way to reset gallery wanna try unlocking everything again, also i already tried deleting my save data
You need to delete the 'persistent' file. Likely both of them (the one in the saves folder and the one in the appdata version).

*sorry I missed this before...

May 26, 2020
While they did not have significant support, updates were released frequently and content was much higher than those that are now released two times per year. This is not some unique case, thats how patreon works, but obviously this game is milking for a really long time, I don’t understand how this can be denied. They keep milking fans its just a fact.

A hobby for which they get paid more than many people have to work a full time, cmon.

This has been one of them for years now.
The creator is incredibly open and transparent about all this. People liking the work so much they support anyways is not "milking" my dude.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The creator is incredibly open and transparent about all this. People liking the work so much they support anyways is not "milking" my dude.
Exactly.
The people milking on here are the ones who hide it.
They claim that an update will be coming soon, but then months more go by with no update.
They release updates with little to no new content, and bug fixes.
Mythic Manor, and a few others that I know of on here are very open about the fact that releases only happen 2 or 3 times a year.
As stated above, there are people who like the games enough, knowing that the releases are not regular that they support the dev anyway.

One such dev on another game (not a subscriber of Mythic Manor on patreon at the moment, so I cannot get the messages from theirs.) Advised people on patreon that the releases would only be a few times a year, after they had been semi regular releases. That they had no problem with people stopping their subscription, but a lot of people still subscribe.

Many devs for games, do not come to F95, in fact, some are not happy that their games are posted here, because it is a pirate game site.
So you will not find posts with such details here very often, unless an F95 member copy and pasted it here.
And since only subscribers on patreon can read such messages, then the people who most often complain about milking here, would have no way of reading such messages to the paying customers...

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The Dev of Mystic Manor is one of the devs that did not want their game posted here, because it is a pirate site.
Therefore they will not be posting how long they work, or how often.

Also, the dav of the game works on it when they have time.
The game is not a primary objective in their life.
They work on it when they have the time.
Therefore they cannot state how much time that they put into the game, even if they wanted to.
They have a life outside of game creation, and a real job.

If people are too lazy to cancel their subscriptions, it is because it is their choice not to bother.
Not milking.

The people who are milking people, are the ones who do it intentionally.
People who work on games in their spare time, and release updates, when they have the time, who do not hide the fact that the game has limited releases, are not milking people.

Also, people who whine here about milking people, who obviously are not subscribers of the game, are obvious trolls.
Because if they were subscribers, they could read the messages from the dev on patreon.
That means that their posts get reported to the mods.
Have a nice day.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to report I go....

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
just quick check last posts before last update LOL.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mythic-manor-v0-20-fixed-jikei.9201/post-10572018
nuff said.
Directly from the devs patreon page.

And gee, would you look at that.
Right there in their patreon is a public post and it says "FREE TO PLAY!!!!!!!!"
No subscription, or payment needed.
NOT MILKING!!!!!!!!
if they were milking, they would not be giving it away for free to anyone on their patreon page...
Everyone would be forced to pay, to maximize profit...

In other words, paying anything, is completely optional...

"Notice - Mythic Manor v0.20 is now public!

Hey everyone, Mythic Manor v0.20 is now free for the public to download and play!
v0.20 brings new main events for Esther, Fanora, Naira and Jade, as well as a Sunday event! As for the side girls, Iris, Vana, Beatrix and Aliza all have new events in this update.
We also added content for two new characters, Kumi and Wren, as well as several new areas including the office building, the mall plant store, and Nefari's private library.
Please check the Download Post below for the rest of the details as well as the download links for PC, Mac and Android.
"

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
Game already was leaked thats why its "free to play".

Patrons is the one who milking lol and they keep doing that because people are to lazy to cancel.

Game already was leaked and everyone who want can download it free anyway if they want or not, once again pointless point.

Anyway, just look at that post that I copied above and then it will become clear that even your point of view “the developer is open about this” is simply not true. They acting like typical milkers. Promise to realize it soon and it drags on for six months with excuses later. And of course patrons continue to be charged all that time. Thats literally what milkers do. You are denying the obvious.

Also nice censorship mod lol
You can always tell somebody is full of shit and trying to FEEL right when they stretch to claim they were censored lol.
Mythic Manor has been consistent quality on a consistent schedule for years now. You know what, I'm gonna go support on Patreon again just to piss you off lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

Patrons is the one who milking lol and they keep doing that because people are to lazy to cancel.

Game already was leaked and everyone who want can download it free anyway if they want or not, once again pointless point.

Anyway, just look at that post that I copied above and then it will become clear that even your point of view “the developer is open about this” is simply not true. They acting like typical milkers. Promise to realize it soon and it drags on for six months with excuses later. And of course patrons continue to be charged all that time. Thats literally what milkers do. You are denying the obvious.

LOL, I guess that I have to report more of your posts on the topic for trolling, since you won't stop doing it.
I suggest that you go back a couple of pages and look for the missing posts, if you do not believe it..

What you have been doing is considered trolling, and it is not allowed here.
It can cost you your account, if you keep it up.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017

What kind of strange lobotomite logic is this lol

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

The people that posted those comments that you refer to are not the developer of the game.
The developer of the game makes public posts, on their patreon page, but he did not make the ones that your posts referred to.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes