T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I have few questions:

A) i saw two closed doors in the manor. This means sooner or later other two guests are coming at the manor?

B) there's a chance one of the side girls could be a main girl? It would be grat to have, just to saying, Iris on the main cast.

C) the still closed location are only for special events, or they'll open in the next update?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I have few questions:

A) i saw two closed doors in the manor. This means sooner or later other two guests are coming at the manor?

B) there's a chance one of the side girls could be a main girl? It would be grat to have, just to saying, Iris on the main cast.

C) the still closed location are only for special events, or they'll open in the next update?
A/B) At least one gets occupied. Homeless girl in park. I am not sure how the other will be used.
C) The last time I played was v16. Then about a third of the map was still in development. Some places like Arcade and Backstreets didn't even have names. I am guessing the rest will come as a location for future events.

Reactions: TheDevian

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, two questions:

1) There's an updated walkthrough, with the sunday events? I got the event #13, but even with the girls lvl 21, it said "not enough close to the girls"

2) Anyone knows which level is recommended for those events?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes