maiii

Aug 8, 2023
View attachment 66767

Overview:
Mythic Manor is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Developer: Jikei - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save File Info:

Cheat codes:

Wallpaper Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: - WALLPAPER - FAN SIG - FAN SIG (Jade) - CG - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - Gallery Unlocker* -
Fan-Art - Codes
Guides: Walkthrough(v0.14) - Walkthroughs+Hints* - - - Wallpaper Code
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 66769 View attachment 66770 View attachment 66771 View attachment 66772 View attachment 66773 View attachment 66775 View attachment 66778 View attachment 66780 View attachment 66784 View attachment 250812 View attachment 250813 View attachment 250814 View attachment 250815 View attachment 250816 View attachment 250817 View attachment 250818
This seen so gooddd

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Holy crap, he actually posted something on Patreon that wasn't the monthly wallpapers....

aaaaaaand it's a notification that the website is down....

Why is that even worth a post? It's not like anything is even happening with this game.

Vardamir

Sep 9, 2017
The only futa content is Nef's sister, who is under the effects of a potion, there is no sex with her like that, there is just the option to see it or not (unless they changed something in the last update, which I have not had time to play yet).
there's also a pronHub features a good "futa gals" scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Vardamir

Sep 9, 2017
View attachment 66767

Overview:
Mythic Manor is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Developer: Jikei - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save File Info:

Cheat codes:

Wallpaper Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: - WALLPAPER - FAN SIG - FAN SIG (Jade) - CG - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - Gallery Unlocker* -
Fan-Art - Codes
Guides: Walkthrough(v0.14) - Walkthroughs+Hints* - - - Wallpaper Code
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 66769 View attachment 66770 View attachment 66771 View attachment 66772 View attachment 66773 View attachment 66775 View attachment 66778 View attachment 66780 View attachment 66784 View attachment 250812 View attachment 250813 View attachment 250814 View attachment 250815 View attachment 250816 View attachment 250817 View attachment 250818
Paige's story was so fun and intense as come to my mind, it would be good to have an option on future updates to invite one of the girls (love interest) to our house to somewhat live together. i presume it would take so much time and effort to make those repeatable events for each one of them separately butjust think about it :eek: someone to introduce to the mythichood finally :D

Inquisitor501

Feb 23, 2024
I hope we will see Esther mythic form soon. I hope she will look in her part-transformation like bird-girl (W3 - Vivienne) and her full transformation will be real phoenix bird (not evry full transformed mythic must be fuckable!).

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Another bit of favor: anyone has the screens of all the three locations of the safe code pieces? Only 2 out of 3 got so far.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Another bit of favor: anyone has the screens of all the three locations of the safe code pieces? Only 2 out of 3 got so far.
After a couple of weeks of living there, Ester will show up on a Saturday morning and give you a box filled with the last guys stuff. The combo is in the box.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok, one is in the box, the other in the kitchen, but now i forgot the location of the other one.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Ok, one is in the box, the other in the kitchen, but now i forgot the location of the other one.
yeah bathroom.

Lain's mod in OP is really good. It shows you the requirements and when events start with a better hint system.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
yeah bathroom.

Lain's mod in OP is really good. It shows you the requirements and when events start with a better hint system.
And when things were going well.....

The pc in the safe has a password.

This game is trolling me badly

Luckily i checked the mod as you suggested

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes