DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
What kind of strange lobotomite logic is this lol
He's a troll, and has already been reported to the F95 staff.
This will be day two of getting his posts here taken down.
Sooner or later they will just boot him, since they keep logs of moderation activity.

And......... His last post has been removed too....

Last edited:

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
This game had such a potential with Esther and MC's mother character that has been abandonned. It could have continued with old photos of the two characters or phone pictures. And it wouldn't have prevented other characters stories. Too bad.
We only have these pictures (and the dream sequence with the mother if using mod). Capture d’écran 2023-11-09 à 21.49.26.png Capture d’écran 2023-11-09 à 21.49.48.png Capture d’écran 2023-11-09 à 21.50.13.png
Capture d’écran 2023-11-09 à 22.01.38.png Capture d’écran 2023-11-09 à 22.01.44.png
Capture d’écran 2023-11-09 à 21.52.36.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Thayron

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This game had such a potential with Esther and MC's mother character that has been abandonned. It could have continued with old photos of the two characters or phone pictures. And it wouldn't have prevented other characters stories. Too bad.
We only have these pictures (and the dream sequence with the mother if using mod). View attachment 3074168 View attachment 3074169 View attachment 3074170 View attachment 3074173
Time to produce such content, may play a huge factor.
Mythic Manor is a game that is worked on, when the dev has the time to work on it.
They have a life and a real job, and Mythic Manor is more of a hobby project.
With time to work on it being limited, side content would take away from the time needed to work on main story content.

Who knows though, at some point in the future that content may become more relevant and gain more content.

DROR

Jun 3, 2017
Nope, and that was an incredibly troll like comment.
This game has never been their main source of income.
They make it for the fun of it, when time allows.

And by looking at your post history, I can see that the only other post that you have ever made on F95zone was also a trolling post here, in this very game thread.
You would think that anyone who had been here since 2017 would have had something nice to say about a game here, at least once in their SIX YEARS as a member...

Unless it is an extra trolling account that was made along with others for the sole purpose of trolling game threads, and then it all makes perfect sense...
Trolls are well known for doing incredibly time consuming and pointless things like creating extra accounts and leaving them dormant for a few months, or even years, to use for trolling, to make themselves look like legitimate members, and to hide their main account.
Their post history always gives those accounts away though.
It's childish, but you will never convince them of that, because they don't want to believe it.

SO NO ONE ELSE WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO THE TROLL ACCOUNT THAT I REFERRED!
It will just feed into his little ego...

I really like Mythic Manors, I subscribed and supported the developer.

I get it, it takes time and effort to do this beside your normal routine and job, but the developer has a responsability toward his paying customers as well. For me I tried to look at what the developer said and tried to think supportive, but at some point it does not add up for me, when you check what the devs say and what they do or the result of what is done. It dragged on to far timewise for me.

I dont really write alot on these boards, have been frustraited a bit about this game as i like it, which is why i chose to write here. I would love to support the developer again on patreon etc, however, I'd like to see a better pace for that.

I think its also important to let people express themselves here about the game, both good and bad, otherwise it'll just harm the game and devs in the long run. If the devs can see that people are upset about the dev-speed, then they can do a number of things, smaller updates or put extra effort etc into it, which in turn can become a positiv in the monetary side of it.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I really like Mythic Manors, I subscribed and supported the developer.

I get it, it takes time and effort to do this beside your normal routine and job, but the developer has a responsability toward his paying customers as well. For me I tried to look at what the developer said and tried to think supportive, but at some point it does not add up for me, when you check what the devs say and what they do or the result of what is done. It dragged on to far timewise for me.

I dont really write alot on these boards, have been frustraited a bit about this game as i like it, which is why i chose to write here. I would love to support the developer again on patreon etc, however, I'd like to see a better pace for that.

I think its also important to let people express themselves here about the game, both good and bad, otherwise it'll just harm the game and devs in the long run. If the devs can see that people are upset about the dev-speed, then they can do a number of things, smaller updates or put extra effort etc into it, which in turn can become a positiv in the monetary side of it.
People express themselves here all of the time.
It's when they harp on and on about an issue, and start acting like a troll that it becomes a problem, as happened just in the last couple of days.

As for responsibilities to subscribers.
It is a well known and long established fact of how the updates are released.
Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time that they wish.
Or, they can subscribe when a new release comes out, and then unsubscribe, limiting their donation to one single month, and no more, unless they choose to re subscribe for an additional month at a later date.

In fact, subscribing is not even needed to get the game directly from the developers patreon page, because they always release the game there for free, two weeks after it is made available to any paying subscribers.

Subscribing is completely voluntary, with no real need to subscribe, unless the person chooses to, for however long they may decide to subscribe for.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Mythic Manor is a game that is worked on, when the dev has the time to work on it.
With time to work on it being limited, side content would take away from the time needed to work on main story content.

Who knows though, at some point in the future that content may become more relevant and gain more content.
Patreon's crackdown on incest content might've been a factor too. The devs that chose not to leave Patreon have to jump through a few hoops to hide the content with off-site patches, cheat codes and the likes.

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Almost certainly the main factor. Once that rule was established (and the choice made to stay), it would go to the absolute bottom of the pile for "what to do next", but it's clear that there used to be plans for that storyline.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Monthly Art - November 2023

It's always exciting when these two ladies are together! Their opposite personalities certainly make for an unforgettable time

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Fanora and Velle. Enjoy!

❗In-game wallpaper unlock code: expandfun (v0.21+)

1699793907984.png
1699793927090.png

holymonity

Apr 18, 2023
We only have these pictures (and the dream sequence with the mother if using mod). View attachment 3074168 View attachment 3074169 View attachment 3074170
View attachment 3074198 View attachment 3074213
View attachment 3074214
Which mod? It's there a way to get it on Android?

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/mythic-manor-v0-20-fixed-jikei.9201/post-12166694

I get that.
Problem is how to use the time they get.
For me Esther and mom could be more then side content.
And I think the mistake of this game, as others, is to create too much new characters instead of developing the main ones.
On the positive side this game has the best replay gallery ever! :love:(y)

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/mythic-manor-v0-20-fixed-jikei.9201/post-12166694

I get that.
Problem is how to use the time they get.
For me Esther and mom could be more then side content.
And I think the mistake of this game, as others, is to create too much new characters instead of developing the main ones.
On the positive side this game has the best replay gallery ever! :love:(y)
As with all games, it all comes down to what the game developer feels is necessary for the game.
Game devs who cater to the whims of the players rarely ever finish the game, because the plans that they have for the game, get corrupted along the way.
In other words, game components that players feel should get more attention are not always that important to the developers future plans for the game.

And as someone else pointed out. the ideas for those two characters may have had to be changed, due to rule changes at patreon, and that would make it something that is beyond the devs control.
Making new content for those characters, may have simply become less important to the overall game outcome, because of the forced change in plans.

One thing to keep in mind is that in the games introduction post is the following quote, " Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. "
By those words, there are only five main characters, and there are more than five living in the hotel, so not everyone living there may be a main character in the mind of the dev.
And it even started out with more than five females living in the hotel, so one of them was always meant to be a supporting character, and not a main character to the story.
Esther being number six who lived in the manor from the beginning, so she is likely a supporting character.
Some may simply be supporting characters, needed to flesh out content for the main characters, and the idea for the planned side content with her having to be scrapped, was simply not as important to the five main characters after the patreon rule changes.

As for the other side characters: Maybe other people prefer one of them over Esther, so who is the dev to please? you or them, or maybe neither, by sticking with their plans for the game...
I'm sure that they would like to see more content for their favorite character too, but the dev cannot please everyone, and they do need to supply quality content for the characters, who are the focus of the game.
Side characters will get content, if and when it is needed for the overall story of the main characters...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes