TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And yet not really a friend as Velle doesn't like her unless I missed something.
I would not say they are close, but I don't recall any animosity unless I forgot something, but I like her a lot, so, either way...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am only sad that her part of the scene did not last longer. Would have been nice if she stuck around for the fun.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I would not say they are close, but I don't recall any animosity unless I forgot something, but I like her a lot, so, either way...
I mean...Vell stole some of her boob-size XD Vell's animosity is not expressed through rage and anger, but rather petty revenges, like stealing part of a woman's boobsize

Reactions: Vanderer

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am only sad that her part of the scene did not last longer. Would have been nice if she stuck around for the fun.
Yeah that's the one. When Velle first stole some of boobs and the MC asked about it she did say she didn't like the girl. But of course she could've just being saying it.
Animosity implies hate, just because you don't like someone doesn't necessarily mean you hate them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, she also gave it back, she stole a lot from Fanora too, as well as a number of other women she didn't know. IIRC.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Velle is also a passive/aggressive.
Yeah, it's hard to say, either way, I like her, and hope we get a lot more scenes with her.
Also, she was a pregnant woman, with whom we had some small scenes with.
and give it back to fanora too u.u
That was sad, it was a grand balancing of the scales. Don't get me wrong, I like Nefari either way, but the larger tits on her were nice while it lasted.

Reactions: V-Kun

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, it's hard to say, either way, I like her, and hope we get a lot more scenes with her.
Also, she was a pregnant woman, with whom we had some small scenes with.
There probably will be more. Velle most likely keeps the girl around cause she wants to like her but as of yet hasn't been able to and yet doesn't want to be rude or totally mean to her in case she does end up liking her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean...Vell stole some of her boob-size XD Vell's animosity is not expressed through rage and anger, but rather petty revenges, like stealing part of a woman's boobsize
Just looked it up, not the scene I was hoping to find, but it was that one with the Pregnant Woman, she said she only steals from "those who get on my bad side", which, in this case, I take it to mean that she was jealous of her bragging about how big her tits were, and how happy her fiancé is. Otherwise, they seem to get along fine.

So to me, it seems like she was just a bit miffed at the conversation, than her over all.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Just looked it up, not the scene I was hoping to find, but it was that one with the Pregnant Woman, she said she only steals from "those who get on my bad side", which, in this case, I take it to mean that she was jealous of her bragging about how big her tits were, and how happy her fiancé is. Otherwise, they seem to get along fine.

So to me, it seems like she was just a bit miffed at the conversation, than her over all.
Well considering how she is to Fanora it could be that. I mean even my MC teases Fanora when she was at the doctors office asked if she got her rabies shots and that she eats ice cream like an animal and a couple of other things.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well considering how she is to Fanora it could be that. I mean even my MC teases Fanora when she was at the doctors office asked if she got her rabies shots and that she eats ice cream like an animal and a couple of other things.
Going through the gallery, looking for the one with Nefari, I found the one where we were playing volley ball or something, and we could make Fanora show us her tits, or act like a deer ...I chose the deer. lol

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Going through the gallery, looking for the one with Nefari, I found the one where we were playing volley ball or something, and we could make Fanora show us her tits, or act like a deer ...I chose the deer. lol
Yeah Fanora is the type of person that makes it easy to pick on cause she always leaves herself open for it. :sneaky:
And she seems to enjoy somewhat too.

ctjm810

Aug 11, 2021
I had no problems installing the older versions of apk file abt 1 yr ago, but i cant seem to install the 0.20 version, anyone else facing the same problem?

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
one big thing id like to be changed, if ever possible, is for the rewatch/replay gallery to be only the action scenes and a little both before ad after it. having to play through he entire event, just to see the sex, is maddening. like the one with nefiri when you go to egypt with her. thats long as fuck for a replay

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes