VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
Mythic Manor [v0.21] [Jikei] - Comp ressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [Size]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [Size]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
Mythic Manor [v0.21] [Jikei] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.20 -> v0.21 [383 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac: v0.20 -> v0.21 [382 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hello,

the compressed ling for the full game are not active.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Might have to wait another 2 years or more before the next update. Plus considering most of the locations still haven't been added to the game with any content or events. No updates on the club Vel works at, nothing at the manor with the doors, or any major story update. I wouldn't be surprised if the dev abandons the game for good considering how long it's been since the last update.

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
"Wallpapers for patrons of $10 or more" Damn, there are people still patronizing the game after this long of a hiatus? Funny coincidence, the Mall that was near me closed down between the time of now and the previous update, including the 'food court' and the developer completes the virtual mall in the story, including a FOOD COURT = Bizarre

popober

Jun 9, 2017
For you, it might have literally been years. Nefari hasn't had a content update since 0.17
Turns out I didn't have a save, which means I haven't played this since at least 2021. Damn. How the years go by.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
changelog says there's 1 jade scene, but i dont see any, nor is any locked in the gallery, but the Sunday event was Jade-related, kinda, sorta

did they really make 2 entries in the changelog for the same thing? "1 jade scene" "1 sunday event"

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes