Reactions: BakaHu

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Is this game worth to play?
What to expect?
Is there a good story ?
Only bad thing about this game is during one of Esther's events
she's showing pictures to MC of his mom and her when they were younger
and one of them is about a male stripper and the very next image is MC's mom and Esther on their knees with the strippers cock in front of their faces

Can't be skipped even if you say it's making you uncomfortable she still shows it

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Only bad thing about this game is during one of Esther's events
she's showing pictures to MC of his mom and her when they were younger
and one of them is about a male stripper and the very next image is MC's mom and Esther on their knees with the strippers cock in front of their faces

Can't be skipped even if you say it's making you uncomfortable she still shows it
f448e2dc4cc8c0027e70bbcb165e049fabba90fa10273645a111230f9e46abee_1.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
arf I lost my saves... how many hours will I have to play... damned
I've put both .save and persistent as of end of 0.20 in attached archive. Hope it helps. :)

But you can also check othe dev's web site. There are saves available for. 16, .18 and .20.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

JotomaviGFX

Apr 11, 2020
Is there a way toreset all the replays? i want to replay the game and i want to have a better tracking because there are some scenes that appear locked after all the updates and some unlocked, for example the image i uploaded imagen_2024-03-17_172134653.png

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
Is there a way toreset all the replays? i want to replay the game and i want to have a better tracking because there are some scenes that appear locked after all the updates and some unlocked, for example the image i uploaded View attachment 3452268
Yes, by deleting both your saves and persisting file in both the game directory AND %appdata%. This should basically work for all Renpy games.

Directory of appdata should be available following this path:
<drive letter>:\Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962

But be careful: delete means delete, so I recommend to consider keeping a copy of the entire appdata folder.

Last edited:

JotomaviGFX

Apr 11, 2020
Yes, by deleting both your saves and persisting file in both the game directory AND %appdata%. This should basically work for all Renpy games.

Directory of appdata should be available following this path:
<drive letter>:\Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962

But be careful: delete means delete, so I recommend to consider keeping a copy of the entire appdata folder.
Yeah , i did that already, thats why i was asking, it still keep the gallery, i will try it again

Edit: now it did work, idk why it didnt happen the first time

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Have you tried hiring someone through the internet?
Getting someone who can not only do what you need, do it in a reasonable time, for a price you can afford, and actually be reliable... Quite a challenge, let me tell you.
that what happened to another chance game, i knew the dev because i follow their discord and livestream coding their game with some spoiler.
if they can why this game isnt? its not like its hard to use honeyselect pose, while another chance use 2d that up to their artist pacing.
if that person sick then the game will be postponed until the drawing done. (even that the coder just need to input the image )

edit: their dev was from all over the place from brazil, US, europe, and asia (the artist)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes