Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Mythic Manor with Lain's walkthrough mod to v0.21.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.mythicmanor/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & Maid Lain's Multi Mod :

Mythic Manor 0.21 :
/ (1.71 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

Thanks AMRFTY for is spec list and compatibility test.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
During Velle's level 10 event, where you can choose between Misha and Faye, is the sex scene with Misha the same as what you unlock later on as a repeateble event with her when you get the gold pass? Because if so I'd rather go with faye now. Also is there the same kind of repeatable event with just Faye that you can unlock?

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
During Velle's level 10 event, where you can choose between Misha and Faye, is the sex scene with Misha the same as what you unlock later on as a repeateble event with her when you get the gold pass? Because if so I'd rather go with faye now. Also is there the same kind of repeatable event with just Faye that you can unlock?
Do like two or three more Velle events, there are repeatable.
I'm like 60% sure the Faye and Misha stuff are just the repeatable.

aslevjal

Jul 5, 2017
Nice 20-minutes update. Well, can't really complain as a free update didn't cost me much.
Thanks a lot, keep up the good work.
See you in 1 year.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & Maid Lain's Multi Mod :

Mythic Manor 0.21 :
Mega / (1.71 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Used this and I experienced some slowdowns on my Android tab - it's a Lenovo Tab M10 Plus FHD and runs other Ren'py games, so I'm thinking the game runs heavy on the RAM side at times. Also, doing screenshots causes the port to glitch out for 4 - 5 seconds. Because the game asks you to play over a dozen hours I switched to PC for the better experience, but it's definitely playable!

Small spec list:

Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22T (12 nm)
Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
Mali PowerVR GE8320
Memory4GB DDR3
10.3 inches, 307.6 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~220 ppi density)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yopi Tsuki
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes