MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Well, my kinky and pervy nature says, if we're venturing outside the Manor....bring on the NUN!!!
Y'know, I'm with you there. And i'm sure it's a thing in the future since it's there. I might've missed a special event there or something since it's a finished house/scene. But i'm sure it's there for a reason.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

(680 MB and jpg because the png where 5GB)

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Naira because she's sweet but really not that innocent.
Fanora because I love the big brother/little sister dynamic she has with the MC.Plus boobs.
Esther because she's such a free spirit. Plus boobs.
Nefari because IMO she has the best looking body. However, she's a little too dominant for my tastes.
Velle because--well, Velle's a good fuck, but she's a bitch too.
The funny thing is, Nefari's dominance is exactly what attracts me to her. Physically, she's got dat-ass but I'm generally a fan of tittymonsters.

Alpha Warrior

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, have some questions here, does this game have animation and what with the NTR no NTR stuff.

In the forums someone mentioned the dev is adding NTR but on the patreon, the dev wrote No NTR! !?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, have some questions here, does this game have animation and what with the NTR no NTR stuff.

In the forums someone mentioned the dev is adding NTR but on the patreon, the dev wrote No NTR! !?
The dev has said no NTR so there will be no NTR. The dev is who you listen to not the forums.

Reactions: Alpha Warrior

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Doesn't anyone else feel the urge to punish the rude tattooed goth bird, with their cock?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm sure thats coming with the help of Velle:evilsmile:
While that would be cool... I'd rather have fanora use her powers to help us somehow.

Don't get me wrong, I love Velle but the other girls have powers that can help too, it just takes a little imagination.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
While that would be cool... I'd rather have fanora use her powers to help us somehow.

Don't get me wrong, I love Velle but the other girls have powers that can help too, it just takes a little imagination.
not sure how she could help other than organize a mass racoon gang bang on her......lol. Dunno lol...guess we will find out once content for her starts if there is any ( I hope so):)

Reactions: DX5536

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
not sure how she could help other than organize a mass racoon gang bang on her......lol. Dunno lol...guess we will find out once content for her starts if there is any ( I hope so):)
lol no gangbang required!

Just a little imagination, having the ability to get animal to help adds in a lot of possibilities. Saving her from a wild beast maybe (after its badly ripped her clothing of course) Maybe impressing her with a bet that you can get something of here that a bird had stolen etc etc. You just have to use your imagination. Animal control can be super useful.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

(680 MB and jpg because the png where 5GB)
Do you happen to know where the .png versions of the images are located?
While I understand why Jikei did it, I'm a little disappointed in the compression of the images. I like the big, raw files. :p

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Do you happen to know where the .png versions of the images are located?
While I understand why Jikei did it, I'm a little disappointed in the compression of the images. I like the big, raw files. :p
The original format is webp, it's roughly the same size as png, but has better quality, I converted the files to png but the size got too big to upload to mega so I decided to go with jpg. The WebP is not a very good format for a rip, as it is not entirely supported in windows.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The original format is webp, it's roughly the same size as png, but has better quality, I converted the files to png but the size got too big to upload to mega so I decided to go with jpg. The WebP is not a very good format for a rip, as it is not entirely supported in windows.
There's codecs for it to display natively now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer.. get mad and delete game. You know how that sounds, right? If only Nefari and Velle were real and heard all this, they'd take action. I'd take bets on how they do that. :p

Reactions: DX5536 and PugWug
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes