Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I agree. You don't HAVE to always get writhen or verbal consent once you get to a certain point in a relationship with someone. In fact, doing so kills a lot of the surprises and impulsive spur of the moment shenanigans. It would be boring if every time the hot girl who you want to fuck, has to ask your permission every time she wanted to attack you with surprise sex or else you get rape... (to be honest, you'd just find that the hot girl thought you were weird and stopped doing those exciting things with you)
Totally, and to be honest... Surprise sex where you can't even understand what's going on is one of the best things ever.

Reactions: muttdoggy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes.

I've done a shitload of drugs in my life too!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
As if men could get raped. /s

Anyway, to me it was more like a roleplay thing. Even if the MC couldn't consent, it's not like he would object.
I hope you are not forgotten about the mall scene. A woman is changing in a booth that is out of order. And when we peep on her it's our fault. Why are you changing in a broken booth anyway......and then the police lady (she is mythic) used some kind of power on us.
Hope we get to know her better......^-^

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I hope you are not forgotten about the mall scene. A woman is changing in a booth that is out of order. And when we peep on her it's our fault. Why are you changing in a broken booth anyway......and then the police lady (she is mythic) used some kind of power on us.
Hope we get to know her better......^-^
Hey, if it's a cop than it ain't a crime! /s

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, he IS half-mythic, so it's not beyond imagination he'll get some sort of "power" in the future (beyond an enormously inexhaustible sex-drive).

I even thought there was a mention of him having some "gift" (stop, gutter mind) early in the game, but I would have to pull it up and run through the dialogues to confirm.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Esther is best girl and if you think otherwise man then thats fine and I respect your opinion.
Damn you to hell for that respectful declaration. Next thing you know, dogs and cats will be living together, Muslims and Jews will agree to work towards a lasting peace, and Lucy will allow Charlie Brown to kick the football.

Besides, it's obvious to everyone that Naira is best girl. Anyone who disagrees with me can have a lollipop.

Aug 5, 2016
Honestly I'm surprised with how much I like all 5. Nefari because she's a bit of a tease, Fanora because she's a bit naive but willing to experiment, Naira for the romance, Velle for the pure sex, and Esther for the milf-lover in us all.

Can't wait for 0.4

Reactions: DX5536 and Mark17
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes