redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Finished the current version. It's still a nice game and all (hot babes, different personalities and good h-scene progression).

Only thing that still makes me scratch my head are the choices and dating sim mechanics. Will they affect anything on long term or are they there just to change a couple of scenes? Like acting gentlemaly, being a creep (gropping unconscious girls and peeping them) or an ass... does it make any difference on your relationship with the girl(s)? I tried different combinations of choices and never saw much difference... it's always "heroine A level increased", even if the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if this question has already been asked. It's just that useless choices are always something that bugs me in waifu games like this one.
As far as I know there are not consequences for acting this way or the other.

Reactions: mesoru

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for that, I saw that in the walkthrough it says the phone can be unlocked, but doesn't give an answer to what the password may be, does anyone know
it's your character name + Naira, if you're attempting to unlock Naira's phone. If you're looking to unlock Fanora's phone, it's monstercock, iirc.

Reactions: golions615

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Why is there a pregnancy tag?
Did I miss something?
Your Godmother can show you a picture of her and your mom while she was pregnant with you in bikinis on the beach, and there is a chance to see two pregnant women talking in the park in the morning, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Reactions: Reklem

dickasabelt

May 2, 2018
Hey guys I missed the turn around scene in the Sunday mall event because Fanora's relationship didnt reach 6 at that time. Is there a way to redo it?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys I missed the turn around scene in the Sunday mall event because Fanora's relationship didnt reach 6 at that time. Is there a way to redo it?
have to restart the game I guess

but there's nothing too special about it, they just turn around and that's it

you'll probably lose content next week as well, as it needs level 14 with naira and 10 with fanora

Reactions: dickasabelt

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Great work, awaiting next update, Would love to see repeatable scenes from earlier stages if/when you max out a characters relationship (Within reason, like repeat shopping trip, or beach, or whatever), but only after you are a stage or two further in the story...

Reactions: Reiralie

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What's wrong with the cam : outside......its giving me some unknown error. Is it quest related or you can't fix it?

Alllplha

Mar 13, 2018
Head outside in the morning.

Also, you can install a camera in Naria's room. Get Esther to let you in by claiming to work on the computer.

It seems there's a password for Fanora's phone. Anyone found it?
the password is "monstercock"

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, just poppin' in to give a shoutout to this game. It's incredible that this thread was published in February and the game's only at 0.3.

There's a fuckton of content, and virtually everything about the game is done well. The worse I can say is that it could use a bit more excitement in the first 1-2 hours, but overall it's paced really well due to the lack of grinding.

If I had any desires, I'd say that I would like to see us be able to do things with the other NPCs in the game such as the police officer, chicks at the park, and the secondary store vendors.

But as said, there's a ton to do, regardless. Good job, bud ;)

Reactions: Mark17
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes