JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah... you need to be on a quest for fanora.....she will need 2 pairs of panty. Only then you can get naira's panty. You need to buy or steal the other one. Hope it helps.
I have done this and i'm alone in her room but still can't take them^^

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
What about Fanora's event at the lake? I picked the item from the glowing lake at night and I have max relationship with her. How do you trigger it guys?

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017

Hey guys, Mythic Manor v0.3.1 is now free for everyone to play!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Can someone give a quick description about what is added/change in the new update? (Or I'm too dumb to find the changelog)

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Can someone give a quick description about what is added/change in the new update? (Or I'm too dumb to find the changelog)
Looks like just minor gameplay tweaks, no content changes from 0.3.0.
  • Changes to Fanora's level 20 quest to make it easier to complete
  • Adds hints for a certain password
  • Adds a second usable password for Naira's unlockable box

Reactions: Mikedazz1

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
You can repair the Mythic Manor bathroom sink to gain +1 repair skill. In the main hallway, click on the clipboard on the wall next to Nefari's room. Accept the quest. Then go to New Lark Mall-- MM Store. Buy a bathroom sink pipe. Return to Mythic Manor-- Bathroom. Click on the pink exclamation mark on the right hand side of the screen twice. You're repair the sink. You can then repair the camera that you find in your room on the safe.

Apart from the occasional quest, such as Esther giving you money to run an errand, the only way to get money is to use your computer. Fortunately, there aren't many items you need to buy in the current build, so making money shouldn't be a problem.
but i click sink bathroom nothing can fix?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hello, every time I want to see the intro in version 0.3.1, when the train scene appears, it appears: AN EXCEPTION HAS OCCURRED.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/intro_day.rpy", line 15, in script
mc "Hmm... a building full of hot girls..."
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/intro_day.rpy", line 15, in script
mc "Hmm... a building full of hot girls..."
File "C:\Users\black_000\Desktop\GAMES\MYTHIC MANOR\MythicManor_0.3.0\MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\black_000\Desktop\GAMES\MYTHIC MANOR\MythicManor_0.3.0\MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\black_000\Desktop\GAMES\MYTHIC MANOR\MythicManor_0.3.0\MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Mythic Manor 0.3.0
Mon May 14 02:56:38 2018

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
but i click sink bathroom nothing can fix?
First you need to accept the task from billboard outside the room of nefari. Then go to the bathroom. You will notice a new button top right corner of the screen called quest icon. Click on it. It will tell you that the pipe is broken and you need to replace it. Go to the mall and buy a pipe from the only guy that has his shop. Return to the bathroom and click on the quest icon. The quest will be completed.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
First you need to accept the task from billboard outside the room of nefari. Then go to the bathroom. You will notice a new button top right corner of the screen called quest icon. Click on it. It will tell you that the pipe is broken and you need to replace it. Go to the mall and buy a pipe from the only guy that has his shop. Return to the bathroom and click on the quest icon. The quest will be completed.
ok thx bro

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Please help me! I don't know how to keep my saved game from ver 0.1.0 to ver 0.3.0. I downloaded Mythic Manor Path 0.3.0 then replaced file "scripts.rpa" of ver 0.3.0 to ver 0.1.0 but it took many errors:
While loading <'Image' u'gui/menu.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/menu.webp'.
0.1 saves don't work in 0.3. If you search this thread, you can find a special code that will take you to the new content.

Oct 11, 2017
Not a big fan of the rape scene. Not so much that it happens (she's magic and can do that sort of thing) but that you have to go along with it and not tell her to fuck off afterwards.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's one of my favorite scenes!!! It's not rape to me.. it's "surprise sex!". You have to play it and find out. :D
@wanted1234567 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have helped her fuck off afterwards.. I'd be getting "more" :p
It's all about the perspective.

Oct 11, 2017
It's one of my favorite scenes!!! It's not rape to me.. it's "surprise sex!". You have to play it and find out. :D
@wanted1234567 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have helped her fuck off afterwards.. I'd be getting "more" :p
It's all about the perspective.
It's objectively rape. Even if you do want it she doesn't give you any chance to consent. Knocks you out with a magic spell, ties you up and rapes you repeatedly.

Not my cup of tea.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's objectively rape. Even if you do want it she doesn't give you any chance to consent. Knocks you out with a magic spell, ties you up and rapes you repeatedly.

Not my cup of tea.
As if men could get raped. /s

Anyway, to me it was more like a roleplay thing. Even if the MC couldn't consent, it's not like he would object.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
As if men could get raped. /s

Anyway, to me it was more like a roleplay thing. Even if the MC couldn't consent, it's not like he would object.
I agree. You don't HAVE to always get writhen or verbal consent once you get to a certain point in a relationship with someone. In fact, doing so kills a lot of the surprises and impulsive spur of the moment shenanigans. It would be boring if every time the hot girl who you want to fuck, has to ask your permission every time she wanted to attack you with surprise sex or else you cry rape... (to be honest, you'd just find that the hot girl thought you were weird and stopped doing those exciting things with you)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes