Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
You mean that she should be in the bathroom in the house afternoon?
What is the "combination code"?
All other girls are maxed out for me also.
Yes , she should be in the bathroom in the house afternoon.
Code for the strong-box in your room , three pieces.

DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
I didn't realize just how tiny Fanora is, as I think this is the first time she's stood at a clear level next to the other taller roommates. Like, damn yo! That's adorably small.
Same, I knew a girl with her proportions once. Made you just want to put her in your pocket.

I'm also fairly confident dev forgot to switch Velle back to the non-boob-stealing model for that scene. Not that I'm complaining.

CallMeSven

Apr 4, 2018
dam i love this game, i'm still missing 3 of the special events the first 2 and the last one. i have a glowing flower, what do i use it for ?

ldzackal

Dec 12, 2017
I can't seem to enter the Secret room, keep saying I need velvet pass when I have it in my inventory. Welp... :'(

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Nice update :) . I really like the smoother animations that have been done with the newer version and hope that at some time you go back and update the earlier animations then this game would truly rock. Though truth be told this game still rocks.
Keep up the great work.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Subbed to jikei's patreon, but wow I feel like they blew their load early with so much content in the first release, and then .4 comes out with a couple new events for each girl. (Only one for the mom and Fanora!) Still amazing game, just wish there was more. Hopefully a new girl with 20+ events happens eventually.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes