Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm missing 2 Special Events. The scene before 'Fanora & Cei' and the scene after it. Does anyone know how to unlock those?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
ughh they got hit by patreon as well, v0.5 will definetly take some time then :FeelsBadMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jikei-Today at 3:22 PM

Hey @Everyone, Mythic Manor v0.4.0 is now available for everyone to play! We also opened a Ko-Fi page, which will act as another way to support our development of the game (one-time donations and recurring).

Patreon

Official Post from Jikei: Hey everyone, Mythic Manor v0.4.0 is now free for everyone to play!Make sure to explore around, as there are quite a few hidden secrets to uncover in this release. Girls also have repeatable events once they reach high enough levels that can be acces...

This was 5 days ago and its going great.

Hey everyone, you may have noticed that the Patreon page was 'under review' for almost two days. We're happy to announce that we have completely resolved the issue with Patreon and things are headed back to normal now!
To shed some light on what happened, Patreon wanted a bit of clarification and context regarding Mythic Manor and its characters.

Thankfully this issue was resolved quickly, however this has resulted in us having to set aside time away from development to figure out and work on preventive measures to help prevent future downtime.

What we've done so far:

• Changes to the Patreon page such as the removal of the lewd censored images and the fetishes list
  • Discussions on necessary minor changes to the game which we will make another post about before v0.5.0.
  • The creation of our new official website , which acts as another centralized hub for official news, contact, downloads and social media links on top of Patreon.
Right now we are in the process of getting back on track with v0.5.0 and are making good progress. We thank you for your patience, continued support and understanding. v0.4.0 is still set to go public on Tuesday, June 12th!

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I tried every morning and afternoon of the week, she isnt at the doctor, only found fanora there once.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
still not there, fuck it
and because of that, i cant progress with nefari
Naira at 21 should be in the cafe during mornings. Check the walkthrough. It pretty much show most of the scenes. But I am curious, Nefari doesn't really have any ties with Naira except for that one extra scene. Heck, everyone's progress in the game is pretty much ain't tied to anybody except for the extra scenes and maybe some of the stats and stuff that you need but other than that, each character's progress ain't tied to other character's progress.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks i found her; im at nefari 13 asking for swimming advices and naira gives them when she is at the cafe in afternoon. But at 21 she has a script and only her coleague is there in the afternoon.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks i found her; im at nefari 13 asking for swimming advices and naira gives them when she is at the cafe in afternoon. But at 21 she has a script and only her coleague is there in the afternoon.
Ah right, forgot about that one.
Didn't really had that issue since I always balance everyone's levels.

sunaste

Jun 13, 2018
Hey, I've been searching around this thread and was trying to find how to get the gold pass for velle to get her to lv 16. I've maxed everyone else out but I'm unable to progress pass that point.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes