Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hey, I've been searching around this thread and was trying to find how to get the gold pass for velle to get her to lv 16. I've maxed everyone else out but I'm unable to progress pass that point.
Once you reach level 15, go to the gym's girl shower (Afternoon). Velle will ask you to pick up a package for Celeste (her boss) in the High Vibes store. However, you can only pick it up during the morning. At night go to Velle's work and give the package to Celeste (she's the bartender). After that go to her work during the afternoon and chat with her. She will give you the gold pass after you have sex.

where velle at in lvl 7 ?
● Morning - Her room | Visit her.
● Afternoon/Night - Velvet Desires | Ask for Velle.

Reactions: Alpha Warrior

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Would that make it Planned Parenthood?

(I'll stop. No politics. Bad Ignatz!)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To be fair, it's listed as a "planned fetish" in the OP.
All of us can update the ""tags"" at the top of the page but a mod or @klx will have to update the ""genre"" types.

The tags at the top says ""pregnancy"" plus many more and those are in the game already.

So if we can get @klx to update the ""genre"" to match the tags we be good.;)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
There's already preg in the game, all tags at the top of the thread are things already implemented in the games.
Were you talking about the two pregnant girls in the park thought you’d make one of the girls preg since it was in the tags above :cryingface:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018

Reactions: HB38

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Didn't Naira say something about getting married and getting pregnant? I may be misremembering...

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
can u help me? i can't do the cei's event. i have tried it a couple of times and my Fanora is at level 22 but still can't trigger that event. pls help.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I agree, it's better to add the tag "anal sex" because it's really possible with one of the main girls.
No clearly marked pregnancy in the current version of the game. No sex with a pregnant girl, none of the girls can not get pregnant from MC.

Jan 1, 2018
Pregnancy should not be mention unless the MC can either get pregnant (for female MC) or get one of the girls pregnant (male MC).
I would assume "pregnant" is the most accurate tag for a game in which there can be sex with a pregnant woman, whereas "impregnation" is the tag for getting a character pregnant. However, neither of these cases apply to this game.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes