Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Click on your desktop computer
Go to the search engine
Click on the search box

You can then work and get paid some money, once a day. If you work many, many times, you will eventually make more.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
how do u find money
First of all, I'm not poking fun of you at all, but this is just too good to pass up.
Ok, first When you hear your alarm go off, you pry your ass up from your computer chair. You then curse yourself for not noticing the time and going to bed. At this point, no time for changing all your cloths, just grab the nearest shirt and sniff it. If it doesn't smell of body sweat, or onions, go a head and put it on.

Then you drive your car through almost closed eyelids, to a place you call your job. Then you stay there until they wake you up and they tell you to go back home. You then, through half closed eyes, make your way back home again. Once your ass touches the computer chair, you then become wide-ass awake again.

Doing this all over again, for at least 5 or so days, you'll then be confronted by some one, who you think you've seen before, and claims to be your boss.
Then this person will hand you a check, and you've successfully got some money.

Intended that to be humor, not sure if it came off as that though :angel:………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Futaglit

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know when the next update is?? Their page doesn't have any info. Last patreon version came near the end of last month, so i guess the new version should be ready before the end of this month, or beginning of the next one.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update is?? Their page doesn't have any info. Last patreon version came near the end of last month, so i guess the new version should be ready before the end of this month, or beginning of the next one.
Last update on June 13, updates are once per month so ...maybe for mid July

Reactions: HunterSeeker

baab74shizzle

Aug 31, 2016
June 12th (or whatever day) was the public release of v0.4, the patron release was late May. Though the Patreon review may throw off the schedule a bit, I don't know. This is a fantastic game, btw, one of the best I've seen.

September

Jun 20, 2018
Drats im out of town, cant check the new update!!!!

however, time to bring this softcore scenarios up a notch.
how are these for scenarios

[Esther]
  • Magical item/gem/stone to be used at the lake, allowing one to go back in time for a short period of time
    • 1st time, meet Esther of the past, and make out with her
    • 2nd time, meet Esther & Mom of the past, and have a threesome
      • The photo with Mom and Esther licking a dick, thats MC's dick :)
    • 3rd time, Esther and Mom of the past brought MC to an orgy party
      • Elani, Naira's Mom and Naira's aunty also in the party
  • Esther + The other model(s) with MC threesome/foursome/whatever @ the art studio
[Velle]
  • MC volunteer @ art studio, Velle comes into the class to "reward" MC
    • Velle uses her power on the female students and have fun with MC
  • Velle and Cousin threesome with MC @ store
    • Cousin then drag in the bluemoon store girl (her pet), and have a foursome with MC
    • Velle not willing to be outdone, drag Natasha(police girl) using her power and get into a fiv-some with MC
  • a whole bunch of stuff @ the club
[Nefira]
  • Nefira and alice threesome obviously
    • seems like light BDSM can be added here
  • Nefira should educate the rude goth girl (the ice cream store) using MC
    • Fanora saw this and nefira decided to get her in the action as well in the name of research

hopefully Jikei see this and maybe implement some or all of them :)
Don't know how to use the stone.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Misha though ♥o♥
Spend all this time with the other girls, and the one with my fav body type and personality lets me have her the same time I meet her.

Good game. Only wish there were a few more sleep/passed out times to play with. :3 (and obviously more content as a whole but it does have a lot of tease moments)

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted

Dev Update - v0.5.0 Progress Update + Charge Up Front Starting in July

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we will be switching to a Charge Up Front payment method starting on the 1st of July.

Current patrons will not be affected by this change. They will continue to be charged on the 1st of every month as normal.

New patrons will be charged as soon as they pledge and then again on the 1st of the following month.

We decided to wait for the 1st of July to activate Charge Up Front so that new patrons will not be charged twice in a short period of time and to give everyone a heads up first.

Charge Up Front will help prevent false pledges (people who pledge and cancel before paying just to snatch rewards). This will also allow us to give rewards without having to wait until the end of the month.

And now for a brief progress update on v0.5.0! As many of you know, we had some issues with Patreon earlier this month. This caused some delay with our development, but we are still on track for a v0.5.0 launch sometime in early July.

You can expect an update with content that is close in size to v0.3.0's update, so there will be more content than in v0.4.0.

Some of the highlights in the upcoming release will include: more events for all of the manor girls, a new multi-girl event and a new, lengthy story line for one of the side characters. Aside from that, there's even more content we are working on and I look forward to having you guys play and test the new version next month!

Cheers and thank you all for your support!

Jikei

zaffgsdhttr

Apr 23, 2018
Spent a lot of time trying to unlock something with the girl swimming at night, but either I'm too dumb, either there's nothing yet. Shame.

Good game, loved Nefari.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Jikei posted

Dev Update - v0.5.0 Progress Update + Charge Up Front Starting in July

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we will be switching to a Charge Up Front payment method starting on the 1st of July.

Current patrons will not be affected by this change. They will continue to be charged on the 1st of every month as normal.

New patrons will be charged as soon as they pledge and then again on the 1st of the following month.

We decided to wait for the 1st of July to activate Charge Up Front so that new patrons will not be charged twice in a short period of time and to give everyone a heads up first.

Charge Up Front will help prevent false pledges (people who pledge and cancel before paying just to snatch rewards). This will also allow us to give rewards without having to wait until the end of the month.

And now for a brief progress update on v0.5.0! As many of you know, we had some issues with Patreon earlier this month. This caused some delay with our development, but we are still on track for a v0.5.0 launch sometime in early July.

You can expect an update with content that is close in size to v0.3.0's update, so there will be more content than in v0.4.0.

Some of the highlights in the upcoming release will include: more events for all of the manor girls, a new multi-girl event and a new, lengthy story line for one of the side characters. Aside from that, there's even more content we are working on and I look forward to having you guys play and test the new version next month!

Cheers and thank you all for your support!

Jikei
This lake picture for a preview is such a tease.....
what does it mean or imply? whats the significant of it? or is it a wrong file? ......

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes