aocheese

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone have a full save for 0.4 ? I lost mine and I don't want to start all over, I'm kinda pissed lol

Thx
Here ya go. Should pretty much be at 100% completion for 0.4
I think the only thing I haven't done is the random evening shower event.

Anyone know the release date for 0.5?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Here ya go. Should pretty much be at 100% completion for 0.4
I think the only thing I haven't done is the random evening shower event.

Anyone know the release date for 0.5?
Thanks a lot !

ozuezu

May 9, 2017
I lost my fully completed 0.3 save. Im playing the game on android. Is there a code I can use at the beginning to continue where I left off?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
probably not but its not all that long and the story isnt bad, and ive played far worse when it comes to any grind

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When can you invite Fanora out to a restaurant? The guide says at night, but there's no option to go to restaurant. I've finished all the main routes for all girls. Just trying to do the optional/special stuff.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we will be switching to a Charge Up Front payment method starting on the 1st of July.Current patrons will not be affected by this change. They will continue to be charged on the 1st of every month as normal.

New patrons will be charged as soon as they pledge and then again on the 1st of the following month.
We decided to wait for the 1st of July to activate Charge Up Front so that new patrons will not be charged twice in a short period of time and to give everyone a heads up first.

Charge Up Front will help prevent false pledges (people who pledge and cancel before paying just to snatch rewards). This will also allow us to give rewards without having to wait until the end of the month.

And now for a brief progress update on v0.5.0! As many of you know, we had some issues with Patreon earlier this month. This caused some delay with our development, but we are still on track for a v0.5.0 launch sometime in early July.

You can expect an update with content that is close in size to v0.3.0's update, so there will be more content than in v0.4.0.

Some of the highlights in the upcoming release will include: more events for all of the manor girls, a new multi-girl event and a new, lengthy story line for one of the side characters. Aside from that, there's even more content we are working on and I look forward to having you guys play and test the new version next month!

Cheers and thank you all for your support!

Jikei

Bronson85

Jun 23, 2018
I'm stuck with Naira at level 21. Hint says "Hmm, I can't find her in the morning or afternoon." Yet I find her in her room in the morning. I can't find her in the afternoon though. Any help?

Bronson85

Jun 23, 2018
NM. I found her at her cafe job in the morning. Funny how she can be in two places at once. Sneaky little water nymph.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes