VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
May Commission number six - Mara takes Kylie on a date... to the shooting range. Kylie does her best! It's not good, but it's her best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Commission number seven! While the shooting range date was an unexpected date, Kylie didn't realize how worked up it would get Mara -- they never made it out of the locker room.

Commission number eight (probably the last for May)! Kylie and B decide to have a little silent disco in the living room. Looks like they didn't bother getting dressed from their earlier fun times on the sofa...

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
shooting is not this bad :D

but the second round would be the better option
I have shot with rifles for the better part of 15 years, but never tried a handgun,
i just imagine i probably would be a little scared becouse i don't have the gun tucked against my shoulder :LOL:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have shot with rifles for the better part of 15 years, but never tried a handgun,
i just imagine i probably would be a little scared becouse i don't have the gun tucked against my shoulder :LOL:
i have shot with rifles machine gun hand gun and rocket launcher :ROFLMAO:

but yeah with a handgun you feel the recoil a bit more as with a rifle but is not this scaring

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
i have shot with rifles machine gun hand gun and rocket launcher :ROFLMAO:

but yeah with a handgun you feel the recoil a bit more as with a rifle but is not this scaring
I got to shoot with machine guns and a artillery cannon when i was in the military,
and now that i think about it a handgun actually is pretty basic in comparison :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes