VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Weirdly, though all of the ladies are attractive I just am not interested in any of them. Good thing this game is so fun and has an interesting story...

I feel like I am saying the game has a great personality, is funny, and that looks aren't everything. :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Weirdly, though all of the ladies are attractive I just am not interested in any of them. Good thing this game is so fun and has an interesting story...

I feel like I am saying the game has a great personality, is funny, and that looks aren't everything. :ROFLMAO:
Wait! Are you.......growing up?......no, that can't be it......the whole spacetime continuum would collapse! Stay here with the rest of us!!!!!

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

This is actually good news to me! I wanted to write a story that could stand on its own without the sex/relationship aspect, and it seems I accomplished that.

I use the dirty parts to lure unsuspecting perverts into the larger world of Mythos.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
This is actually good news to me! I wanted to write a story that could stand on its own without the sex/relationship aspect, and it seems I accomplished that.

I use the dirty parts to lure unsuspecting perverts into the larger world of Mythos.
Story is afterall the most inportant part of a game in my opinion, the sex is just an added bonus.
and yes you have created a world that can stand on it's own.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Story is afterall the most inportant part of a game in my opinion, the sex is just an added bonus.
and yes you have created a world that can stand on it's own.
Agreed... When I first discovered this site I was like a kid in a candy store (more accurately a perv who found the nudie magazine section at the local 7-11), but I got over that quickly. I want to be told a story and influence the story as it goes on, perhaps we only get one ending with variations - who the MC is with in the end, where they end up, who is alive, etc. But all with the same outcome. Regardless a good story that has some sex (or not) is much better than a story that is only there as a cheap segue from sex scene to sex scene. So far I've not had the MC in Mythos fuck anyone, I find all of the women to be too quirky for my tastes, also their bodies all seem to be very similar to each other... In addition I just don't see the MC immediately wanting to fuck his best friend or the "fae" lady (tbh I still find his acceptance that magic exists just too quick).

Anyway, I am invested in learning what happens next, just as long as I don't have to see the MC forced to have sex with anyone.

Reactions: afterlights

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Agreed... When I first discovered this site I was like a kid in a candy store (more accurately a perv who found the nudie magazine section at the local 7-11), but I got over that quickly. I want to be told a story and influence the story as it goes on, perhaps we only get one ending with variations - who the MC is with in the end, where they end up, who is alive, etc. But all with the same outcome. Regardless a good story that has some sex (or not) is much better than a story that is only there as a cheap segue from sex scene to sex scene. So far I've not had the MC in Mythos fuck anyone, I find all of the women to be too quirky for my tastes, also their bodies all seem to be very similar to each other... In addition I just don't see the MC immediately wanting to fuck his best friend or the "fae" lady (tbh I still find his acceptance that magic exists just too quick).

Anyway, I am invested in learning what happens next, just as long as I don't have to see the MC forced to have sex with anyone.
You make good points, and i agree with you, while a choose to have sex with Tara(the best friend) and Rain(the fae lady)(btw i have only played as the female MC so i dont know if there is any difference in the dialouge before the sex scenes) i like the option to not do that i you want. On the magic acceptance personaly i'm fine with how ''rushed'' it was, but that may have something to do with that i'm rather tired of the prolonged ''dinial phase'' of magic in fantasy set in modern times.
and as someone said: A good story don't need sex, but sex can't compensate for a bad story.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You make good points, and i agree with you, while a choose to have sex with Tara(the best friend) and Rain(the fae lady)(btw i have only played as the female MC so i dont know if there is any difference in the dialouge before the sex scenes) i like the option to not do that i you want. On the magic acceptance personaly i'm fine with how ''rushed'' it was, but that may have something to do with that i'm rather tired of the prolonged ''dinial phase'' of magic in fantasy set in modern times.
and as someone said: A good story don't need sex, but sex can't compensate for a bad story.
Yeah, on games with good writing I try to play the MC and make decisions like I would IRL. If I was investigating my ex-gf's mysterious death it wouldn't really put me in a mood to fuck. In addition the best friend looks like the classic "trailer trash" white girl and I'm not into that. Rain is either really a magical being OR someone dangerously unstable who believes she is magical. Regardless I'm not into banging someone I just met, never have been. So far I am not really drawn to any of the love interests but I can see why people would be.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Yeah, on games with good writing I try to play the MC and make decisions like I would IRL. If I was investigating my ex-gf's mysterious death it wouldn't really put me in a mood to fuck. In addition the best friend looks like the classic "trailer trash" white girl and I'm not into that. Rain is either really a magical being OR someone dangerously unstable who believes she is magical. Regardless I'm not into banging someone I just met, never have been. So far I am not really drawn to any of the love interests but I can see why people would be.
I try that to for the most part, and i see your point on the not in the mood part, but to me the love intrests are to intriguing and hot not to jump at the at the first chance.

Reactions: MrFriendly

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Because i'm a big ol' nerd, i started to decipher the runes on Taras gun, but i was unable to make out what the ones over the trigger was saying. But i'm not sure those are even ment to form actual words, annyone have an idea

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An update on Taras runes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes