VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The next chapter is the final one for Book One; Book One is just the intro to the game world at large. This game ends with solving Lisa's death, but all the other plot threads are dangling for future games. You'll find out more about the Bureau, the Fae, the Celestials, the Cult of the Void, and more as the games continue on.
Thanks, got it. I didn't expect even Lisa's death to be solved in just one chapter. Well, unless it's something like "According to your journal, you must've been killed by... ###!" *dun-dun-dunn!* End of Book 1, which doesn't count as solving it in my book.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I have been playing this a bit since yesterday.
And I love it so far, the girls are really pretty, the writing is awesome & choices feel important.

The only thing I find a tiny bit disappointing
Is that the girl the dev uses to explain the game at the start is the hottest and she isn't even in the game lol

Anyway, so far, I like B the most.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
And I love it so far, the girls are really pretty, the writing is awesome & choices feel important.

Is that the girl the dev uses to explain the game at the start is the hottest and she isn't even in the game lol

Damn it! You leave my B alone!

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Is that the girl the dev uses to explain the game at the start is the hottest and she isn't even in the game
That girl is Nine, the developer herself. (I know you know that, but it was a good joke. ;) (y))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Mythos: Book One [v5.0.0] [Nine of Swords] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [426 MB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [319 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are u not gonna add Mediafire for Win?

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok B is definitely my favourite girl
She is so beautiful & sweet

I want to take her on lots of romantic dates
And when we are making love I will hold her hand
Look her straight in the eyes and say one very important sentence 'I love you'

• Love
Reactions: Nine of Swords

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

My ranking:

would bang:
- Mara
- Tara

would bang if desperate
- B
- dead GF

wouldn't bang:
- Agent Doofenshmirtz or whatever her name is
- Rain
- Sandra

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My ranking:

would bang:
- Mara
- Tara

would bang if desperate
- B
- dead GF

wouldn't bang:
- Rain
- Sandra
B is definitely my favourite
Her scenes have been so awesome.

I'm already planning our wedding.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this chapter feels absolutely tiny - barely couple of scenes, no story progression, no sex scenes, nothing at all really
one of those "might as well keep renders till next update instead of releasing it now" update

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
My ranking:

would bang:
- Mara
- Tara

would bang if desperate
- B
- dead GF

wouldn't bang:
- Rain
- Sandra
Part of me is flattered that I'm at the top of the list. The other part of me is wondering who Sandra is...

"Agent Doffenshmirtz", though... :ROFLMAO:

B is definitely my favourite
Her scenes have been so awesome.

I'm already planning our wedding.
I'm glad to see someone loving her! Most people kinda flock to Mara and Tara.

this chapter feels absolutely tiny - barely couple of scenes, no story progression, no sex scenes, nothing at all really
one of those "might as well keep renders till next update instead of releasing it now" update
It is short, for sure; it's the second half of Chapter Four, essentially. Chapter Six is going to be huge, so I chopped up these two to get them out faster.

As for "no story progression"... you may wanna check again? There's some extremely important details in regards to the murder mystery that were dropped here!

If we're making tier lists for character hotness then I believe I have come up with the most accurate one.
On one tierlist I'm at the top, on another I'm near the bottom! Getting mixed signals, here! :LOL:

sed33

Jun 27, 2021
Hello, need some help. New to the game and I keep getting shot by an agent in Lisa's apt. Not sure how to advance the game. What am I missing?

Jul 19, 2020
On one tierlist I'm at the top, on another I'm near the bottom! Getting mixed signals, here! :LOL:
Girl, you're competing with literal goddess (with sex scenes!) and still Hot AF, I wouldn't worry ;)

Hello, need some help. New to the game and I keep getting shot by an agent in Lisa's apt. Not sure how to advance the game. What am I missing?
When the agent shoots, are you just not continueing to click/press space? As far as I know there are no game overs...

Reactions: Udayana

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Part of me is flattered that I'm at the top of the list. The other part of me is wondering who Sandra is...

"Agent Doffenshmirtz", though... :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad to see someone loving her! Most people kinda flock to Mara and Tara.

It is short, for sure; it's the second half of Chapter Four, essentially. Chapter Six is going to be huge, so I chopped up these two to get them out faster.

As for "no story progression"... you may wanna check again? There's some extremely important details in regards to the murder mystery that were dropped here!

Hey dev nice to meet you
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this great game with us
it's the kind of game I look for on this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes