VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Nah, just curious ;) The worst was a swedish (I'm swedish and it was visiting here) candy called "Djungel Vrål" (Jungle roar). It's extremely salty licorice which was voted as the worst everywhere they've been except for sweden and finland :)

PS. I love that candy so it was just 9 disgusting foods for me ;)

Only a pussy wouldn't try them all! (Which I told my wife, best friend and his wife who where there with me and they only managed the first 4-5 items) :) (6th was a 5cm long bug with a crunchy shell)
I had bugs when in Cambodia, it's street food there, and it's sold as kinda aperitif. Couple and families would take a stroll by the end of the afternoon when weather is slightly less hot and they'd buy insects as we'd buy crackers. It was crunchy and not really tasteful.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Just checked and it's still there actually.

Thanks for the info. If yesterday someone would have asked me of a reason to go to swede i'd have probably answered: to share a naked sauna and a bottle of absolut with a long legged blonde. Disgusting food would not even have crossed my mind.
This topic made me realized that I did not try Durian when in Cambodia, or cat, dog, fox, beaver, etc. when in China. I avoided like hell every corner which had a stinking tofu stall too, I was not able to stand the smell from a hundred meters so at close range! I tried Japanese Nato though...
As for disgusting food goes, I submit these (which i did not try, and would not):

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Gentlemen, since everyone is an expert: I heard on a radio show this morning that women who smell like blue cheese are more attractive to men. (I'm not kidding, they actually said that.)
Now, I've never had blue cheese (+ they didn't specify Roquefort/Stilton/Gorgonzola/other.) Do you think there's something to this, or was the World Cheese Association sponsoring the show?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Gentlemen, since everyone is an expert: I heard on a radio show this morning that women who smell like blue cheese are more attractive to men. (I'm not kidding, they actually said that.)
Now, I've never had blue cheese (+ they didn't specify Roquefort/Stilton/Gorgonzola/other.) Do you think there's something to this, or was the World Cheese Association sponsoring the show?
Blue cheese tastes better.........

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I knew about legs' guys, boobs' guys, butt's guy I discover that there's such a thing as smells guys, having a kink for cheesy girl.
Yesterday i learned about disgusting food museum, today this new item!
This thread is the place to be for sapiosexuel people to be apparently.
So, here is a question to you: which wine will you drink to better savour that smell like blue cheese girl of yours?

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
No matter what Nine is trying it seems that this thread have been hacked buy a bunch of crazy European cheese addict! And yet her game is not cheesy unlike Hullahopp dream girls!
Hey, I'm innocent, I just recommended a new restaurant! (Very hospitable place, many people stayed there forever.) Here, try the special!
Nightmare burger. They are very fair, if the burger eats you, you don't have to pay.

Made_With_DreamPress_AI_The_Free_AI_Image_Generator (5).jpeg

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
In "Mythos, Book 2" Nine will probably have a character that thinks he's werewolf named "Homer G. Rocket" and he'll die while being attacked by vampires while being shot by the entire Mafia while accidently setting off a nuke while getting hit by lightning while a meteor falls on him while being eviscerated by a rabbit with huge nasty gnashing teeth....
I think that after our rampage here, the next book is going to be a serious genocide... Nine has probably already started digging the mass grave.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I knew about legs' guys, boobs' guys, butt's guy I discover that there's such a thing as smells guys, having a kink for cheesy girl.
Yesterday i learned about disgusting food museum, today this new item!
This thread is the place to be for sapiosexuel people to be apparently.
So, here is a question to you: which wine will you drink to better savour that smell like blue cheese girl of yours?
With cheese you need red wine, the one you prefer.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes