VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I googled it, it really exists! I thought you were joking! But I don't know how useful a book is in a fight. I mean... Okay, I didn't say anything. The books are useful.

1. I never, and I mean NEVER kid with books, sir! ;)
2. I read a lot and took an interest in human ethology, violence, self-defense. Self-defense not being about doing kicks while making funny noises, but understanding the logic, effect on one's mind and body, preparing, understanding, avoiding, and reading a scene before things happen. etc.
3. Plus it's interesting if one is writing.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
2. I read a lot and took an interest in human ethology, violence, self-defense. Self-defense not being about doing kicks while making funny noises, but understanding the logic, effect on one's mind and body, preparing, understanding, avoiding, and reading a scene before things happen. etc.
I'm not that high level, for me self-defence has always been about not getting beaten to death. I'm too big to hide and too slow to run.

3. Plus it's interesting if one is writing.
Oh, you're a writer?

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I'm not that high level, for me self-defence has always been about not getting beaten to death. I'm too big to hide and too slow to run.

Oh, you're a writer?
As for bar-fight goes I have almost no experience since i rarely patron one. But, there's some things to learn about it, like the "monkey dance", which is the way a target is picked, how it is approached, evaluated, and sucker punched, you've interesting studies amongst human ethology literature, but here is not really the place to talk about it.

An unsuccessful one!

Reactions: Hullahopp

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 3647185

Weekly Update - May 18th, 2024

"It could also be this Finch app that makes sure I indulge in self-care. It actually has me eager to wake up and brush my teeth just to get the approval of a little baby pixel bird."

Be careful with it! The Duolingo owl started out that way, and then what happened!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Not the best news at all, but I'm a firm believer in knowing. Drawing on my own family and personal relationships, I've seen too much energy wastefully spent on worrying. (For myself, my health predisposition might as well be a Fisher-Price See 'n Say. Or a game of Russian Roulette with all the chambers loaded. It's all very much "when," not "if.") That you both have a kind of plan, I think, is a huge first step to successfully dealing with it. And, I'm sure, as much as we can virtually, we'll think positively of you.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes