VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Nov 9, 2023
View attachment 3677349

Weekly Update - May 27th, 2024

Yes, this update is late. No, everything is not okay.
1) Anime 9oS is just about the cutest thing I've seen on here. Now we need a Chibi 9oS :LOL:

2) We are all behind you and your family right now. Preventing is better than trying to cure. My own cancer experience and those of my family are varied and mostly depended on catching early and treating aggressively early. Terrible situation to be in. Do what you need for the fam, the fans will wait (yes, bad intentional pun).

Apr 29, 2021
View attachment 3677349

Weekly Update - May 27th, 2024

Yes, this update is late. No, everything is not okay.
Was a while since read your Devlogs(think a few months actually) so was nice to catch up. Saddened to hear the unfortunate news in this Devlog and expect you both are taking some duration and self care to process and cope with this event. As a player who you have made to enjoy this cracker of an AVN, it's perfectly understandable if you wanna step back for a while, the delay is perfectly fine. Expect things return to normalcy for both of ya, much power to you folks and take care!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I don't really keep up to date with this thread but I was wondering in the next book is there a possibility of a mff throuple?
Like if I play as a dude can I have two girlfriends who also love and date each other?

I have been looking for some good throuple stuff lately.

Reactions: gojira667

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
So I don't really keep up to date with this thread but I was wondering in the next book is there a possibility of a mff throuple?
Like if I play as a dude can I have two girlfriends who also love and date each other?

Poor Nine of Swords, who wanted to create a story with an asexual MC, but decided to add a few lewd contents to attract an adult audience.
And now, she is caught with perverts who want throuple...

But, wait... she want to deceive us!
She get what she deserve after all.
:LOL:

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

In the next book? Why yes! Yes, there is. I'm not saying with whom, but there's at least one MFF throuple option that's already been somewhat hinted at in Book One.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes