VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 62 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Nine of Swords
I've had a question for a while and I don't have the patience to wait for the next Ask the dev.
So: in the world of Mythos, do world religions like Christianity exist? And if so, are they existing entities of Allah/Yahweh/etc., or newer names of an older god? I mean, Zeus was the same as the Roman Jupiter, B is also in several names...

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Nine of Swords
I've had a question for a while and I don't have the patience to wait for the next Ask the dev.
So: in the world of Mythos, do world religions like Christianity exist? And if so, are they existing entities of Allah/Yahweh/etc., or newer names of an older god? I mean, Zeus was the same as the Roman Jupiter, B is also in several names...
My guess is that all the religions that have existed or still exist in the real world exist in the world of Mythos.
Mythos is our world, plus magic and diverse "extra-human" entities. And werewolves of course :LOL:. So everything that have ever existing in our world exist in Mythos.
And I think that all the gods and goddess that humankind have ever believed in are just some of these entities, that for a reason or another, some people have started to worship.

4.80 star(s) 62 Votes