RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
no is going have that link for a long time i bet.. just wait till the end of the month i guess

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
no is going have that link for a long time i bet.. just wait till the end of the month i guess
If I'm not mistaken, we have a few patreons here, may be 3 or 4 guys. The problem is I highly doubt they are $10 pledgers.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, we have a few patreons here, may be 3 or 4 guys. The problem is I highly doubt they are $10 pledgers.
you cant blame them either after all the time he has been gone i would not be surpise if they stop being his patreon as well

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
you cant blame them either after all the time he has been gone i would not be surpise if they stop being his patreon as well
I'm not blaming them. It's the complete opposite mate ;). Remember what I told @Dopezeez on page 11. I don't regret my words, because like you said, he has been gone for X time. Objectively, I would still discourage pplz to pledge him. I'll take back everything I say the day he will change his communication strategy.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys and girls. I'm having trouble opening this from the exe. Tells me I need RPGVXAceRPT to run this game.
Being a complete gumby, I have no idea what that means. Can anyone assist please.
Thanks in advance.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys and girls. I'm having trouble opening this from the exe. Tells me I need RPGVXAceRPT to run this game.
Being a complete gumby, I have no idea what that means. Can anyone assist please.
Thanks in advance.

Here you have all

install -
and probably will be well

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news guys ? It seems we do not have any more patreons of SJ. Well, it's not surprising.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Don't ask me where I got it, but here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Big up and big thanks to the anon who shared the link with me. You know who you are. Thanks again ;). Could a mod update the OP please?
after looking at the discord he made the new ver with even MORE bugs and a jump scare...? i dont know what they were saying. but dear lord more bugs?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
after looking at the discord he made the new ver with even MORE bugs and a jump scare...? i dont know what they were saying. but dear lord more bugs?
I don't go on his discord. I just shared the link an anon kindly gave to me. If there are bugs, it's not surprising. SJ will probably upload a fix in the future(don't wanna take the risk of saying soon).

AverageHentai

Aug 20, 2017
Change log????

Unfortunately, according to the discord server, Gaby is now bugged and you can't go beyond her "find three butterflies" quest. I think without completing Gaby's scenes, you can't access mom's "watch TV" scene since you need to complete everything from the house to unlock it. If you don't, mom will stop you no matter how much relationship or courage you have.

Reactions: Jansen

kingmich

May 21, 2017

Unfortunately, according to the discord server, Gaby is now bugged and you can't go beyond her "find three butterflies" quest. I think without completing Gaby's scenes, you can't access mom's "watch TV" scene since you need to complete everything from the house to unlock it. If you don't, mom will stop you no matter how much relationship or courage you have.
so pretty much a half of it a waste and half kinda good update?

AverageHentai

Aug 20, 2017
The new bug pretty much locks the best part of the game. Gaby had the most animated scenes and personally my favorites. At least Dr. April's final scene is also top tier.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes