RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Can't save the game past a certain point in the beginning.

//Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

You can use the RpgMaker Save Editor to adjust your saves for relationship and money.
Is this real? I couldn't change the money value anywhere...

Last edited:

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Save with all scenes unlocked, except for the last two with mom in the night when you turn her over and the infamous one in front of the TV.

If anyone knows how to unlock those... I'm out of ideas.

Go to the wardrobe inside your room and press enter for gallery. Animations don't work in there, but you can repeat most of the scenes in real time anyway, just by playing the game.

*You can only do the anal scene with Nory at night, if you model for her that same day.

Gaby only comes to you at night if you go to her first, pussy lick = fuck, touch or second option(not sure) = handjob.

Have fun.

// Has anyone ever fucked Gaby's mouth during the night? I downloaded this one guy's mod and it was right there in the pictures folder :/

I also have no freaking idea how ppl grope mom's ass in various ways, I know of just the one. Am I mixing up versions of the game here, or what?

If anyone knows how to unlock any one of these, any tips would be appreciated(including stuff like you unlocked them by avoiding cheats to begin with):

Last edited:

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Camen liquid!? Man on the phone gave this task.
go inside of the store go right and hit x or whatever your key is to talk to npcs and it should be there.

to be honest tho the game is bugged the mom stuff is broken alot crap is broken as well with finding thek ey
and the dude hwo made the game has been on break since.... shit idk how long aug no a month before that i think the game is just done? kinda sucks but meh i did like his old art style better anyway and he been making weird useless updates

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
last update was 4 months ago and the few messages (last one 1,5 month ago) were to delay update.
that game could be labelled as (at least) "on hold" imo :(

D

Dopezeez

Hey guys is this game dead?
Loads of glitches, I can't seem to progress with our mom past a certain point, grinding takes waaaaaaay to long
and the story doesn't have a good flow where its clear what to do next to progress.
I'm not hating but just curious as I was considering pledging to his Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys is this game dead?
Loads of glitches, I can't seem to progress with our mom past a certain point, grinding takes waaaaaaay to long
and the story doesn't have a good flow where its clear what to do next to progress.
I'm not hating but just curious as I was considering pledging to his Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would go against pledging him. StickyJump is notorious for taking his time and delivering rare updates (with a few contents). It's been 4 months there hasn't been a single update and IMO, communication is the thing that SJ didn't, don't and won't probably change for the better.

Reactions: Dopezeez

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I would go against pledging him. StickyJump is notorious for taking his time and delivering rare updates (with a few contents). It's been 4 months there hasn't been a single update and IMO, communication is the thing that SJ didn't, don't and won't probably change for the better.
like most western parton games... work on somthing great then go poof/steal money/ become greedy

Reactions: Kakato

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
Stickjump showed an update a couple of days ago on his discord so he is making progress just very slowly

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Stickjump showed an update a couple of days ago on his discord so he is making progress just very slowly
very... very.... very.... very...... VERY.... slowly honestly dont think i care as much if he at least keep us updated like hell like say sorry guys i need break or something going on or something?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wow! Who would have thought that a new version came out today for the $10 patreons (0.206) ? I don't know if we got such pledgers here, but if it's the case, I would be very grateful if you shared the link please :)

Reactions: UmbrellaBack
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes