RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
..so with how often this dev just disappears pretty much zero chance for bugfix I'm assuming?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, basically it's useless as update? Since we gain only a damn Handjob from mom and just some othe scenes for Dr. April - with whom, honestly speaking, I never did anything because it was annoying as hell being beaten everytime just to go further with her, but if I understood correctly, now you can increase the relationship with her without being beaten all the time?

Still, again, it's a useless update personally speaking. All of this time just for this? And then one of the sisters is even bugged? And then we wonder why people unsubscribe from his patreon. This is the reason:pokerFace:

kingmich

May 21, 2017
So, basically it's useless as update? Since we gain only a damn Handjob from mom and just some othe scenes for Dr. April - with whom, honestly speaking, I never did anything because it was annoying as hell being beaten everytime just to go further with her, but if I understood correctly, now you can increase the relationship with her without being beaten all the time?

Still, again, it's a useless update personally speaking. All of this time just for this? And then one of the sisters is even bugged? :pokerFace:
mom was bug then he fixes it then somehow the sister gets bug and he still didnt fix it then went make dr. april thing a more easy i think they said but now you can't even see a mon scene or the sister really anymore.. and what is the worst part is that he change art style so much. I guess i would call him wootch 2.0 but he isnt gone for like a year tho.

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
how to improve the courage?
You have to go to the bad neighborhood on the right side of your house with the one bad guy blocking the way in. In that area, there's a place where you go to fight people to win money and courage. You have to go inside the building in the middle to register for a fight with a guy standing in the most bottom left side of the area and when you win you gain courage and money, but you have to pick up the money manually from someone. You can only do this at afternoon because in the morning you have to be at school and nighttime is not allowed because the main character thinks it's a bad idea somehow. Or you could just fight once and cheat engine the value to however high you want.

Reactions: DimitarM12

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
You have to go to the bad neighborhood on the right side of your house with the one bad guy blocking the way in. In that area, there's a place where you go to fight people to win money and courage. You have to go inside the building in the middle to register for a fight with a guy standing in the most bottom left side of the area and when you win you gain courage and money, but you have to pick up the money manually from someone. You can only do this at afternoon because in the morning you have to be at school and nighttime is not allowed because the main character thinks it's a bad idea somehow. Or you could just fight once and cheat engine the value to however high you want.
ok thanks i solve that, but now how to catch butterflies for sister's quesT?

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
ok thanks i solve that, but now how to catch butterflies for sister's quesT?
You can only catch the butterflies at nighttime when everyone is sleeping, in the park. I don't remember if you have to fight a giant moth/butterfly after catching them all though so prepare beforehand. They should be flying in plain sight and look like they're blue and if you didn't get all 3, try checking/pressing the interaction button inside the trees, sometimes they fly there. It's honestly been a while since i've played so if they don't appear in the park, try the hospital.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Now that Nergal is gone this is the clostest we'll get to an Urban x Life successor

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What am I suppose to do with the key I found in the sister room, when I try it on the basement door, I'm told it's too small.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
any way to fix the sister butterfly thing bug? using an old version or something?

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
2.0.6 update was released. When could be downloaded from here?

By the way I am stuck with phone business. I need to fight with A class warriors and get candy bag of the little girl. But I won many battles with A and no any candy appeared. Is this a bug or need to fight more to get it?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
2.0.6 update was released. When could be downloaded from here?

By the way I am stuck with phone business. I need to fight with A class warriors and get candy bag of the little girl. But I won many battles with A and no any candy appeared. Is this a bug or need to fight more to get it?
Here is the Mega for 2.0.6 by Mr.Zang thanks to Kakato

Here a Megalink for 2.0.6 thanks to Kakato

Reactions: speedflow

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
I started a new save and the butterfly quest is bugged can anyone help? I cant play with the sister at night. Also where is this moth boss i keep hearing about? I visisted the hospital and I cant interact with the special butterfly.

Reactions: User_71462

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I started a new save and the butterfly quest is bugged can anyone help? I cant play with the sister at night. Also where is this moth boss i keep hearing about? I visisted the hospital and I cant interact with the special butterfly.
think we only got the bugged one still. u cant do any of the sister stuff due to this new update and the bug fix one was just made i think a day after it came out but no one is shareing it here

Reactions: gto123

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Not entirely sure there is one, might just be a preview of the next build. any 10 dollar pateron to confirm?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes