RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
Simbro Team is pretty dang good, tho.
maybe if you see it at a whole but in terms of content release they add 1 or 2 new things per update and this took them (2.5 version) 3 months with serveral countdowns which leaded to new delays instead of the release and all of this for 9k dollars (15k it was once) a month! simbro team is the worst example for a good patreon developer that one could make.

a very good developer in my opinion is lewdlab (dreams of desire) or kst (the twist)

Jun 19, 2017
maybe if you see it at a whole but in terms of content release they add 1 or 2 new things per update and this took them (2.5 version) 3 months with serveral countdowns which leaded to new delays instead of the release and all of this for 9k dollars (15k it was once) a month! simbro team is the worst example for a good patreon developer that one could make.

a very good developer in my opinion is lewdlab (dreams of desire) or kst (the twist)
That uh... was sarcasm, i guess

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I rarely ask for this, but please, can someone share a full save? I don't have the courage to start everything back and grind for hours. Old saves are buggy, damn it.

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
I have a savegame, but it seems like the save is bugged at the point of gabby quest (butterflywing).
I killed in 2.0.5 the butterfly and finished the quest, but now in 2.0.6 i need to do the quest again, but the Butterlfy doesnt spawn anymore.
So start a new game i think.

Edit:
Also it seems that with 2.0.6 at new game you cannot trigger the second butterfly event, where you need to kill a that think at hospital. (gabby - 100+ rep & 100 curruption currently). so sad :/

Last edited:

aivarasx987

Sep 15, 2017
How do i get second phone quest? I think its second, cant remember, the one after giving family members photos he says something about calling again, but nothing happens. And how do you advance with doctor? Thanks for help.

Evilicious

Jan 17, 2017
Uhh Gabby got bugged on night after the first butterfly quest on 2.0.6. And I started from the beginning. Is it happening to everyone?

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
anyone got a save of everything?
Sadly, it doesnt work with old savegames from 2.0.5
And with new start - there is a early bug in version 2.0.6 at the beginning, after you finished the first quest with the butterfly wing for gabby. So no real new content for mom or gabby in first place.

Maybe someone have a new savegame for hospital / doctor ... :)

kevubqkljebco

Nov 22, 2017
I feel really dumb about this but, how do I gain courage? I know that you have to fight people, but I checked almost everywhere at all times and see no fighting area, not even in the old neighborhood. I'd appreciate any help!

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Go to old neighborhood go to the door Talk to the guy On the left Choose the class to fight Beat his a** lather rinse repeat

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Well, SJ sent a message, that is 0.2.0.6.1 is out for 10$ patreon members.

What's changed:
  • Added 3 new scenes (1 with mom and 2 with some other person);
  • Again fixed bug with Gaby, that was making some Gaby's and Mom's scenes unavailable (this time that bug is fixed for sure);
  • Fixed some little things;
So, ill seeking for new download link/

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, SJ sent a message, that is 0.2.0.6.1 is out for 10$ patreon members.

What's changed:
  • Added 3 new scenes (1 with mom and 2 with some other person);
  • Again fixed bug with Gaby, that was making some Gaby's and Mom's scenes unavailable (this time that bug is fixed for sure);
  • Fixed some little things;
So, ill seeking for new download link/
Saw this a few hours ago, but I didn't post it. I'm discouraged to start everything from scratch again and again. It's the 4th or 5th time. I'm fed up and I really hope someone will share a save. I think this game is a cousin of Second Happiness in terms of grinding.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes