RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
fuuuuuck! Such a damn pity.... this game was amazing, had so much potential, and awesome art (tho i preferred the early art better) I hope this guy sticks with it or at the very least becomes more reliably so he's able to do two games at once.
I get that ppl lost interest, but if any1 has the new version pls upload it... there are like 3 new scenes or something.
thnx.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@nam654 : got a save if possible, mate?
Sadly, nope. I stopped playing this game at his previous version (2.0.5 - or maybe even more than this) since the abovementioned problems.
And unfortunately, I deleted everything.. but if I remember correctly you need to restart the game every single time because of the changes? Or not?

But again, I deleted everything and gave up on this one. Sorry :FeelsBadMan:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sadly, nope. I stopped playing this game at his previous version (2.0.5 - or maybe even more than this) since the abovementioned problems.
And unfortunately, I deleted everything.. but if I remember correctly you need to restart the game every single time because of the changes? Or not?

But again, I deleted everything and gave up on this one. Sorry :FeelsBadMan:
No worries. It's Ok. I'm far toooo lazy to start everything again. :p

kingmich

May 21, 2017
might be time to let this h game die off i guess.. no one is going share it i bet @DimitarM12 and hes already talking about another game with all bugs with the 1st one and he already screw up the 1st so badly and still hasn't gotten it done....

like at this point i would want someone to steal the files from a older art work ver of myxxxkin and make a game of it called idk mysuperxkin? but without all insane bugs.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
You cannot with 2.0.5 or 2.0.6. It seems like a bug.
You need the hotfix with 2.0.6.1 or 2.0.7 ;)
GL getting that on here since it's probably gonna go on hold again in a month or so but maybe we will get lucky

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Technically speaking, we need a hero who still believe in this game for the newest version, more than a save file XD
i think svscomics has 2.0.7 but im not 100% sure don't like the providers they use so slow for me ^^;

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
downloading it now seeing if it is legit

(spoiler it won't be)

tell you in a second

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ok.

Downloaded it.

Main menu has it as 2.06, anyone know if stickjump adds .1s inside his main menu screen to to tell you if it is actually updated, should I assume this is just base 2.06 or might actually be 2.06.1.

(also this svs fucker added literally every RTP in a subzip inside download to bloat the shit out of the download size)

Reactions: DiabloCadet

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Ok.

Downloaded it.

Main menu has it as 2.06, anyone know if stickjump adds .1s inside his main menu screen to to tell you if it is actually updated, should I assume this is just base 2.06 or might actually be 2.06.1.

(also this svs fucker added literally every RTP in a subzip inside download to bloat the shit out of the download size)
not sure i no 2.0.6.1 added a missing picture to when you jack off at the pc when your mom is under it i think she swallows your cum and some bug fixes like being able to fuck your mom on the sofa i do believe but time to jump in and find out
EDIT: its 2.0.6

Last edited:

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
I've got it boys and gals. Its the real deal of 0.2.0.6.1! Trying to find a way to give a link right now. Did my own test run for glitches but found none. Especially no bug catching glitch for the sister!

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
I've got it boys and gals. Its the real deal of 0.2.0.6.1! Trying to find a way to give a link right now. Did my own test run for glitches but found none. Especially no bug catching glitch for the sister!
Here it is! Again as I said, its the real deal, glitch tested it myself and so far so good. But of course its not 2.0.7 because that hasn't been released yet. He only released glimpses of the main screen update and a new look into a possibility of you buying the store? Something like that. Anyways, enjoy!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes