RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Well, I mean at least it sounds like we get the 2.0.7 in January I guess? If he can start doing MONTHLY releases then GREAT.
well for 1 he was giving public updates once every 2 weeks then all of a sudden just stopped from what the discord he said he was just drunk december and didn't work on the game really

i really hate parteon these days it kinda sound good at 1st but people can just delay shit to get more money from that (hence monster girl island) i wonder if he even plans to get this game fully done or just milk it for as long as he lives?

Reactions: Onysko

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
The only girl I have yet to get scenes from yet is Dr. April. I have gotten 10 relation points and I have like 95 courage. Anything else needed to advance with her to complete everything in the 2.0.6.1 build? Help please.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
The only girl I have yet to get scenes from yet is Dr. April. I have gotten 10 relation points and I have like 95 courage. Anything else needed to advance with her to complete everything in the 2.0.6.1 build? Help please.
You can farm xp, but no scenes yet

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
You can farm xp, but no scenes yet
That's not correct. There are multiple scenes with her, iirc they are: talk, look, hand, fuck. Keep visiting her.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
That's not correct. There are multiple scenes with her, iirc they are: talk, look, hand, fuck. Keep visiting her.
Visiting her how? By just getting your health to the yellow marks and visiting her the next day at the hospital? or is there another way?

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Bottom right corner of the store
Thanks a lot. So far Im at the point where I found there is a cookie inside the hospital room at night but need somehow to access it, which Im guessing getting the "F" option with April comes to play?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks a lot. So far Im at the point where I found there is a cookie inside the hospital room at night but need somehow to access it, which Im guessing getting the "F" option with April comes to play?
not sure, most of the cookies got glitched out on this run through

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
not sure, most of the cookies got glitched out on this run through
Damn, that could explain it because now the nurse behind the counter at night doesnt bring Dr. April to me when I die/get my ass whopped in the arena now. Must be it. Oh well, hope it gets fixed next update. Wont hold my breathe though. Thanks a ton by the way.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
any one have walkthrough for the game or at least upload a save file for the 2.0.6 ? I'm really stuck

aivarasx987

Sep 15, 2017

Save file for 0.2.0.6.1 version
Mr. Parker all done
Mom all done
Gaby all done
Judy all done
Norry day part done, but cant do night, I think its bugged, it always says that its a bad idea
Dr. April cant do, no idea how to advance with her
Phone guy stuck at 1st quest because of Norry, tried to cheat, but it doenst work.

Dec 28, 2017
I'm stuck in the cookies part. I only found the ones at the park.

I also have done the thing at the hospital(night).

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes