RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How can we use cheat engine to get courage ?
Why cheat engine? You can easily modify the save game with the editors that you find online (or here on this forum). Don't remember if you can, but even if you can, it would be definitely more long - as process - than just modify the save with programs.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
looks like stickjump is redoing the art again...

he even made fun of a guy for them telling him to stop redrawing shit? what the hell?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
looks like stickjump is redoing the art again...

he even made fun of a guy for them telling him to sotp redrawing shit? what the hell?
That's it. He is just messing with who is subscribed to him and milking at the same time. I mean, really? Drawing the char all over again? For the third time? Or even more? What the fuck is wrong with him? Why he can't just provide some new scenes? Might as well close his patreon, stop developing his game and fuck off.

He has even the courage to ask "Is it that bad?" YES, IT IS YOU IDIOT.

Reactions: Kakato and kingmich

kingmich

May 21, 2017
That's it. He is just messing with who is subscribed to him and milking at the same time. I mean, really? Drawing the char all over again? For the third time? Or even more? What the fuck is wrong with him? Why he can't just provide some new scenes? Might as well close his patreon, stop developing his game and fuck off.

He has even the courage to ask "Is it that bad?" YES, IT IS YOU IDIOT.
im not sure what to think of him anymore... can we just put this down for cancel or something? or get someone else to take over the game.. bc ya.. screw this guy.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
I'm actually hoping someone who knows how to edit the game itself from the community will carry on the project (kinda like Urban x Demon) because at this point, we aint getting nothing and he just milking people for da dough!

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
Rpg maker variables are always 4 digits and are stored as (x2 + 1) so for example if you and gaby relationship number is 29 you need to search for 59 instead. i know it works because i've cheated everything from life, exp to courage and relations so try a little more and you will suceeed
thanks for the help.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I was shocked to see that there are still pplz pledging this lazy and milking dick. The dude does nothing and earns 420 $ monthly. No news, no updates, no communication, no discord and people still pay for this ? Like @nam654 said, he's just a milker who keeps on redoing the same scenes since 2 years !! The story didn't progress an inch since two damn whole years. If there are patreons of SJ here, guys, just open your eyes and quit your pledging.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
I was shocked to see that there are still pplz pledging this lazy and milking dick. The dude does nothing and earns 420 $ monthly. No news, no updates, no communication, no discord and people still pay for this ? Like @nam654 said, he's just a milker who keeps on redoing the same scenes since 2 years !! The story didn't progress an inch since two damn whole years. If there are patreons of SJ here, guys, just open your eyes and quit your pledging.
i just wanted to ask here if the game is abandoned because there were since a half year no real updates but i guess ur right i really liked the game because its not just corrupting and shit..

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i wonder if its even worth playing... hell i wonder how long till he tries to redraw again

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i wonder if its even worth playing...
I really hate to say this... but is not...

hell i wonder how long till he tries to redraw again
If he decide to change the new art style... it will be a good change... really, the new MC bust is... scary.
And I just don't want to talk about the new "scenes" (if you can call it that).

I hate to be negative, but this was really the last straw. I'm officially giving up this game.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I really hate to say this... but is not...

If he decide to change the new art style... it will be a good change... really, the new MC bust is... scary.
And I just don't want to talk about the new "scenes" (if you can call it that).

I hate to be negative, but this was really the last straw. I'm officially giving up this game.
that bad huh... ugh it started out great and just went down to shit...

Reactions: Kendra
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes