RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have a breakdown by character with how much relations and courage we need for scenes?

Like right now I have 52 relations with mom and about 19 courage, if I take a bath on the afternoon she asks (with a black screen:confused:) if I want to take a bath with her, but the MC says no. At night time I can massage her ass or turn her to massage boobs. Morning time if I massaged her ass the night before she slap me if I grab her ass. So in situations like this I'm not sure if I'm missing more relations, courage or both. Actually, I'm not even sure what courage is for.

Also, saving only at night is quite annoying since you're discouraged to take risks because if you mess up you have to replay the whole day again.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I mean... even other developers have things to do (work, mostly, because not everyone are still in school), but at least they can release some actual content (even if after three months. At least they make amend in a reasonable way). What did this guy do in the last months? In the past year? Nothing. He just trolled everyone here, everyone on patreon, drew all over again so many times his char and even so, he's still earning money from those people that still believe that one day this game will be over and complete. Well, wake up! This game will never be finished and this "developer" will only milk patreons for more and more money and only when everyone will left, then he will close the entire project - but when the time will come, he probably will not care since money will be not a problem.
So? Who GAF? I mean really. Don't we get this for free, thanks to some schrubwho donates to a Patreon and then shares with all of us? I have been on both ends, the uploader and the freeloader, so feel confident in what I say.

Bottom line, who cares really what this guy does? If you don't like it themblock the thread. Does he milk Patreon? Wno knows and who cares. It's beside the point. No need for you to rant or us to have to read through your rant in the end.

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
I mean... even other developers have things to do (work, mostly, because not everyone are still in school), but at least they can release some actual content (even if after three months. At least they make amend in a reasonable way). What did this guy do in the last months? In the past year? Nothing. He just trolled everyone here, everyone on patreon, drew all over again so many times his char and even so, he's still earning money from those people that still believe that one day this game will be over and complete. Well, wake up! This game will never be finished and this "developer" will only milk patreons for more and more money and only when everyone will left, then he will close the entire project - but when the time will come, he probably will not care since money will be not a problem.

I understand his point of view, It's true a creator so has no future, as he said he is more interested in recreating the character than adding content to the game, the designs are great for me but how much more does he do but shit he brings , the worse than many who still blind it still has hope that it stop and add thing to the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
weird.png

that woman who i think is mom appears in my room but if i go in there, she disappears. bug?

matya

Oct 5, 2017
somehow I can't save :O and there is no game folder where it should be the saves directory can someone send me the extracted files in a zip or rar file please? :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
somehow I can't save :O and there is no game folder where it should be the saves directory can someone send me the extracted files in a zip or rar file please? :)
as it very clearly said, you can only save at night, no other time

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so far i've gotten mom to where i can flirt with her but it's the same thing over and over, talk about sex positions, and then the bath where i can get a thighjob, at night i can only massage her butt, rub my cock between her cheeks, or turn her over, massage her tits or tease her pussy with my cock. gabby now gives me head as a reward during the day, at night if i touch her pussy, she'll come to me when i'm asleep and suck me off, if instead lick her pussy, she'll come fuck me, if i bang her ass, nothing. norry i get sex during the day but still can't do a thing to her at night. the teacher will give me head after accidentally spilling coffee on me. i'm guessing that's the limits of what i can do?

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
dont talk to her after school just go directly on bathroom then the mc will agree atleast have a 20 courage or 22

Does anyone have a breakdown by character with how much relations and courage we need for scenes?

Like right now I have 52 relations with mom and about 19 courage, if I take a bath on the afternoon she asks (with a black screen:confused:) if I want to take a bath with her, but the MC says no. At night time I can massage her ass or turn her to massage boobs. Morning time if I massaged her ass the night before she slap me if I grab her ass. So in situations like this I'm not sure if I'm missing more relations, courage or both. Actually, I'm not even sure what courage is for.

Also, saving only at night is quite annoying since you're discouraged to take risks because if you mess up you have to replay the whole day again.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
So what? Most developers are doing this. The others who are more active earn more and get more popular.
And don't blame this guy for people being stupid enough to keep donating.
At least he still gives content unlike many developers who haven't done shit in years and still get monthly income on Patreon, again stupid people not withdrawing their support.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes