RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What is with the MC looking like a pig now and seems like nory is busted cause all the piggy mc says is 'it's a bad idea' at night so can't do picture quest.

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
I mean a save where i can do something, not that after the tavern dream. Thanks! Sorry for 2 posts..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What is with the MC looking like a pig now and seems like nory is busted cause all the piggy mc says is 'it's a bad idea' at night so can't do picture quest.
Wait. What? This bug is still present even in this version ? It's been nearly 2 years I've played the first version and story-wise, it's going nowhere.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Oh this game is still going on? I thought this was abandoned longtime ago.

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
can someone make a save game available, or can you tell me how to enter the secret room that is the game cheat

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
the worst that this guy draws and programs, has no one to help and is still in college. So it takes time to leave new version of the game
I mean... even other developers have things to do (work, mostly, because not everyone are still in school), but at least they can release some actual content (even if after three months. At least they make amend in a reasonable way). What did this guy do in the last months? In the past year? Nothing. He just trolled everyone here, everyone on patreon, drew all over again so many times his char and even so, he's still earning money from those people that still believe that one day this game will be over and complete. Well, wake up! This game will never be finished and this "developer" will only milk patreons for more and more money and only when everyone will left, then he will close the entire project - but when the time will come, he probably will not care since money will be not a problem.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Rather have this than no updates at all but what got changed in this patch was the sister route fixed?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes