RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So what? Most developers are doing this. The others who are more active earn more and get more popular.
And don't blame this guy for people being stupid enough to keep donating.
At least he still gives content unlike many developers who haven't done shit in years and still get monthly income on Patreon, again stupid people not withdrawing their support.
In fact I'm talking about those devs that STILL gives what people wants - not about the one's that doesn't give a shit at this point. Even if it's after a month, three month or a whole year. Seriously, are you still defending this guy? This guy that:
- drew all over again so many times his char (and now they look ugly as hell if they're what I've seen a few post ago, unless he changed his mind) that people are sick of it.
- reading others replies, he STILL didn't fix the problem with the sister route.
- after months of inactivity, he returns only to.. what? Release only one scene? Two? Or generally speakin, half an hour of content? That's an insult, really.
- people that still don't know how to enter the cheat room despite being there (even though honestly, given the contents as of now, is pretty much useless).
- he create a "Hall of Fame". Seriously...? With all the things that he needs to fix and develop, he think of what? Making a stupid "Hall of Fame"? When the game is not even far enough to be called that and near the end? Again, it's an insult, seriously.

Now that even the art has changed again, tell me one good thing about this dev. And this game. And don't tell "Incest" because it's not enough. I honestly loved this game when I first heard about it and I've downloaded every single build of it and waited so much for contents because the PREVIOUS art was very good, but in the end? Nothing. He didn't bring nothing at all. Just bugs without fix, art changed without a reason. Wow, he sure is a good dev.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm thinking in focus on courage for a few days(currently at 53), so what's the magical number to for all the scenes?

Din

Nov 12, 2017
When game was v2.5 art was good (there ware bugs but i did think he will fix them) This game suck now(main char look like pokemon) when you get in sister route in her room you must restart. save only in night with this many bugs. Updates takes soo long and we get what pokemon. I hope that next upd will fix somthing and change that art for main male char. ( sorry but this is realy lausy art//)

warped

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know what to do to advance with mom after you Flirt and Jerk off in the room stuck at that scene.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Overview:
Incest based romance RPG Maker game. You play as a young boy romancing several older females.​

Update: 17-Mar-2018
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: -
Version: 0.2.0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog
:

Download: - - - - - -

View attachment 51841 View attachment 51840 View attachment 51839 View attachment 51838 View attachment 51837

İ thought this Game DİED :O Wow a NEw Update thats amazing :D İm very :D Happy about that. İts a Great game and i really hope that it will get more Updates for the Girls in the Future

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
In fact I'm talking about those devs that STILL gives what people wants - not about the one's that doesn't give a shit at this point. Even if it's after a month, three month or a whole year. Seriously, are you still defending this guy? This guy that:
- drew all over again so many times his char (and now they look ugly as hell if they're what I've seen a few post ago, unless he changed his mind) that people are sick of it.
- reading others replies, he STILL didn't fix the problem with the sister route.
- after months of inactivity, he returns only to.. what? Release only one scene? Two? Or generally speakin, half an hour of content? That's an insult, really.
- people that still don't know how to enter the cheat room despite being there (even though honestly, given the contents as of now, is pretty much useless).
- he create a "Hall of Fame". Seriously...? With all the things that he needs to fix and develop, he think of what? Making a stupid "Hall of Fame"? When the game is not even far enough to be called that and near the end? Again, it's an insult, seriously.

Now that even the art has changed again, tell me one good thing about this dev. And this game. And don't tell "Incest" because it's not enough. I honestly loved this game when I first heard about it and I've downloaded every single build of it and waited so much for contents because the PREVIOUS art was very good, but in the end? Nothing. He didn't bring nothing at all. Just bugs without fix, art changed without a reason. Wow, he sure is a good dev.
You're 100% right. This game was the one that brought me here on F95. I played this even before AZL and Tlareo's games. Nearly 2 years later, nothing changed. The dev keeps on making " reboots " with supposedly smoother graphics, but it gets worse, IMHO. The mom models in the very first versions was far better than now.

By the way, SJ said that there will be a 0.2.0.7.1 release today with some additional scenes.

Reactions: brynhildr

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
wow...he's still making this monstrosity?

I caught this on some other forum a few years ago and it was barely playable then, so much grinding at the beginning to just get anywhere. The art was nice, though it devolved. I gave up when the art got as bad as the grind, with as little payoff. Though I recall at least some short scenes at night, but nothing earth shattering. At least they sort of have eyes now, early versions looked like the walking dead with such empty eyes....

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How many points do you have to have with a character for something to start happening? At 19 with the mom, and still nothing.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes