RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

creepy_uncle

Oct 27, 2017
Where do I find all the cookies? I got 2 (Park near phone and outside the hospital) and I am really lost now.

Also, how to progress with mom? I am stuck at jerking off with her sitting under the table.

Reactions: bobn

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Where do I find all the cookies? I got 2 (Park near phone and outside the hospital) and I am really lost now.

Also, how to progress with mom? I am stuck at jerking off with her sitting under the table.
You need to go straight to the bathroom after school and take a bath.

I can't help you with the cookies, I only have two. I could use some help, too.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
its weird how the art gos to shit and some how hes able to update the game faster than ever... tho with tons of bugs

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
So I found 8 of the 9 cookies. The final one is inside a locked room. Anyone know how to get in there? I tried taking a dive in the arena, but there is no time to pick up the cookie.
where are they?? i can only find 2 cookies, 1 by the phone when you get the mission and 1 outside the hospital

edit: nvm found them
1. park next to phone (day)
2. outside hospital (day)
3. in park near bench (night)
4. outside home (day)
5. mothers room (day)
6. school (night)
7. sisters room (night)
8. old neiborhood (day)
9. hospital (night) you must be as close to 1hp as possible then talk to the nurse at the window

also after finishing this quest there is no more (at least not that i've noticed

Reactions: FeLisk

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
does anybody know how to get the basement key
the only way is to cheat it in using a save editor, the creator removed it for some reason (probably buggy) but the only thing you can do in the cheat room is buy items for free as the other stuff has been disabled, so instead of cheating in the key its better to just cheat in cash

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
does anybody know how to fuck the nurse on this game or can you give me a save when you already done it.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
where are they?? i can only find 2 cookies, 1 by the phone when you get the mission and 1 outside the hospital

edit: nvm found them
1. park next to phone (day)
2. outside hospital (day)
3. in park near bench (night)
4. outside home (day)
5. mothers room (day)
6. school (night)
7. sisters room (night)
8. old neiborhood (day)
9. hospital (night) you must be as close to 1hp as possible then talk to the nurse at the window

also after finishing this quest there is no more (at least not that i've noticed
Thanks for posting those. How do you get your HP to go down that low? I'm having no success.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to the third bathroom scene with mom? Got everything else but that.

Also is it just me or did anyone else piss themselves laughing when there was the jumpscares in the quarantine zone?

Also any ideas on the last cookie? I know the post above says to be as close to 1 hp as possible but I managed to get my hp down to literally 2 and went to the nurse. Didnt work tho. Edit 2: Tried again after much trial and error and got my hp down to exactly 1. Still didnt work. There has to be something else and yes, it is at night.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry man didnt work. Jerked it about 5 times now infront of the toilet, all she does is poke it a bit and comment she wants to squeeze it. Doesn't unlock the third scene when i go for a bath which is still ???, Thigh, Hand. Also I have jerked it twice and then done the hand option and nothing new either.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry man didnt work. Jerked it about 5 times now infront of the toilet, all she does is poke it a bit and comment she wants to squeeze it. Doesn't unlock the third scene when i go for a bath which is still ???, Thigh, Hand. Also I have jerked it twice and then done the hand option and nothing new either.
Don't know what to tell you. Maybe your stats aren't high enough? She did the squeeze once and then the BJ.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes