RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 8, 2017
forgive me - just starting in on this one.
Trying to gain money/weapons so can do the fights for courage - hence, unlock something worth watching.
Thus far, only had enough cash to get one knife, when ask for a fight, am told i need at least a knife (which I gots)
so how does I make money/courage with fighting if I can't get money for even more weapons?
tried the phone in the park for about a week, but nobody home :(
a nudge in the proper direction is appreciated. Thanks

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
forgive me - just starting in on this one.
Trying to gain money/weapons so can do the fights for courage - hence, unlock something worth watching.
Thus far, only had enough cash to get one knife, when ask for a fight, am told i need at least a knife (which I gots)
so how does I make money/courage with fighting if I can't get money for even more weapons?
tried the phone in the park for about a week, but nobody home :(
a nudge in the proper direction is appreciated. Thanks
did you remember to equip the knife? thats the only thing i can think of for not letting you fight, and with the phone, it will say nobodys there if you already have a quest active, so you probably still need to get pic's of the girls sleeping

Thanks for posting those. How do you get your HP to go down that low? I'm having no success.
i cheated and used a save editor and put my hp on 1 lol

Can you give me a save for it please.
i'll upload my save soon (edit it into this post) since i have to figure out which 1 of the saves i played that far
added

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
did you remember to equip the knife? thats the only thing i can think of for not letting you fight, and with the phone, it will say nobodys there if you already have a quest active, so you probably still need to get pic's of the girls sleeping

i cheated and used a save editor and put my hp on 1 lol

i'll upload my save soon (edit it into this post) since i have to figure out which 1 of the saves i played that far
added
how do you trigger the sex scene with the nurse with save you upload

Aug 8, 2017

Yup. That was it (I assumed just purchasing the knife was enough)
Just goes to show how blatantly obvious that I'm only looking into these games for the po.. um, graphics,
and that I don't know crap about how the gameplay works?
But I'll get this sh*t figured out sooner or later.
Thanks for the assist.
(and yes, never bought red paint (no money) So that explains phone.
But now can fight, so will start working on it) Thanks again.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Yup. That was it (I assumed just purchasing the knife was enough)
Just goes to show how blatantly obvious that I'm only looking into these games for the po.. um, graphics,
and that I don't know crap about how the gameplay works?
But I'll get this sh*t figured out sooner or later.
Thanks for the assist.
(and yes, never bought red paint (no money) So that explains phone.
But now can fight, so will start working on it) Thanks again.
no problem :) and no need to worry, we are all here for the *cough* plot ;)

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Any cheats or guide for this game?
saveeditonline.com is your best bet, but i suggest only using it to give cash or set hp to 1. if you mess with the variables for relationships you can miss scenes and major events as for a guide, the closest thing is looking through each post 1 by 1 and guessing

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Any complete save with all scenes or any walkthrough to get all scenes like how many points I need to watch it ?

Thanks

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Any complete save with all scenes or any walkthrough to get all scenes like how many points I need to watch it ?

Thanks
the save i posted here has basically everything unlocked maybe 1 or 2 scenes missing

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, guys, take a look at this. I don't know if I should cry or laugh.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes