RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Even if it's near dead or somewhat, this game will be always special for me. I spend so much time helping and pointing out mistakes, back on his blog. Maybe one day he will update it regularly again.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
At first thsi game had a crude but tolerable artstyle with sexy scenes, then somethign happened and it was entirely ruined, it has no salvation now.

Also, the ammount of grind to play through a game with poor art is not an incentive to play(you go to the school everyday and every screenshot takes forever, like a real shore...), if the grind was entirely removed from the game perhaps I would give it a try again.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
does anyone have an old save file it has been a very long time since i played the game , the new updates looks good

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
@durinlogan
Hey neighbor (I'm from São Paulo, the capital), well I have a word that comes to my mind so I can answer: regionalismo.
Just as in Sao Paulo we speak "Ora meu", and in Minas Gerais it is said "Uai" or even "Oxe" in much of the Nordeste, Derrière, and an old São Paulo giria.
I think it was very common there at the end of the 80's, beginning of 90, and although it seems, I'm not that old, I'm 38, I heard a lot of it in my childhood / adolescence and I liked it.
Note: Rabão also use a lot.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
played this game since before the new art change happened and I must say this game is barely (if even) holding on. The updates are too few and far between, and unlike some of the other games I played that had update gaps like this (Magical Camp and Monline for example) the game just isn't up to par to make me even want to continue.

The grind is a pain in the ass, and a lot of the quests are incomplete.

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
i dont know why, but when i tried to open the game it shows me an error "RPGVXAce RTP is required" what can i do to fix it?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't wanna get your hopes up guys, but there might be something interesting in the next update :

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Don't wanna get your hopes up guys, but there might be something interesting in the next update
Pictures of reasonable size, like a 800x800 pixel image that is 100-150 Kb instead of current 3.9 Mb? Or a 1200x1800 pixel background with trees that will NOT be 10 Mb in size? Unpacked it yesterday and oh shit, the picture sizes are horrendous. This entire game could be reduced to like 50 Mb and you won't see any difference.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes