• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Agurk

May 25, 2017
How do I progress with mom past flirting and thighjob in bathtub? I've also jerked off with her under the desk. I have 40 courage and 202 relation

Reactions: toto_azerty123456
Sep 9, 2017
Oops, didn't catch that in your post. It is supposed to be 0.1.8
"What new in last update (fix-update 0.1.8):

"i was trying to find the new butterfly quest that they are not in the park i checked the hospital that makes a weird jingle noise and the one at the school i interact with but does not catch it is there another butterfly am missing"
Fixed

"How do i get the book for Ms Parker, i have fought the b-rank guy about 20 times now but i got no book."
Fixed"

From the authors development thread over on LoK. I guess he just missed updating the title image. He went from 0.1.4 to .8 in the span of about a week so I wouldn't be surprised if a few things fell through the cracks.

Catch the butterflies in the Park at night - they're called midnight butterflies :)

Din

Nov 12, 2017
I sorry but:
Game was good
Main Char graphic is bad realy bad(again)
route of sister in there room's (the same you go and restart)
i dont care about upd anymore he dont change a mayor bug(sister walking route).

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
how do i get the picture of the blonde sister?i cant at night,and how can i see the doctor?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes