RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Well, on the plus side of stuff, those new animations were quite fluid. Quite a leap if I compare it to the previous ones.

Reactions: Kendra
U

User_32285

If RPGM game is updated and you can not use old saves a good dev adds save of end of last version.

Reactions: bernthal

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Save from previous versions works in the new version, but sometimes this save can broke the game. In the last couple updates there was no any logical or some gameplay big introducing, so you can easily play from your old save.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How to increase your courage?
Courage - fighting. Srenght - trainer in the shop. Relations - doing H things. Money - fighting, working in the shop or buying the shop and managing it. To unlock scenes - have some courage and relations + a lot of scenes have some conditions like make some H things at night before the scene, or just achieve some scene, or make a couple of scenes something like this. That conditions have logical binding, like to make Mom make you blowjob at night you have to do blowjob at the same night when she sleeps, so Mom will want to make you another blowjob. So almost all scenes have logic conditions. Also scenes in the second park area don't have any conditions. You just have to talk with those NPCs a couple times, then new scenes will unlock at the next day.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Courage - fighting. Srenght - trainer in the shop. Relations - doing H things. Money - fighting, working in the shop or buying the shop and managing it. To unlock scenes - have some courage and relations + a lot of scenes have some conditions like make some H things at night before the scene, or just achieve some scene, or make a couple of scenes something like this. That conditions have logical binding, like to make Mom make you blowjob at night you have to do blowjob at the same night when she sleeps, so Mom will want to make you another blowjob. So almost all scenes have logic conditions. Also scenes in the second park area don't have any conditions. You just have to talk with those NPCs a couple times, then new scenes will unlock at the next day.
Never thought I'd see you here someday. Do you plan on continuing myXXXkin and make regular releases or will you go all out with your new project about groping stuff?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
someone full save cause am lazy...
I double this. I started everything from scratch at least 5 times with the last updates. Don't have the courage or motivation to do it again. Can someone share a full save please?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I double this. I started everything from scratch at least 5 times with the last updates. Don't have the courage or motivation to do it again. Can someone share a full save please?
You can just replace your old save. It might work. Also all versions have save before tavern dream. (patreon versions, pirated one I think don't have.)

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there any cheats for this? don't really like to grind
Yeah, at the first day you can enter the cheat room in the basement, but you have to find two keys in the Norry's room at second day from start. And enter the cheat room you can only at this day.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes